Bizzle’s Mostly Auto Grows

Soaking.

10 Likes

Guerrero #6 is definitely revegging. This is a first re veg attempt for me.

Zameldelica Express tagged and bagged.

10 Likes

ZE’s are up! So my plan with these ZE’s from Night Owl is to also mingle them with Ace’s Zamaldelica auto.

12 Likes

ZE’s are looking good.

13 Likes

Cross posting for shits and giggles. This is 28+ grams of #9 Highland Guerrero. My first attempt at a cob. No fresh corn cobs or tamale wraps anywhere so it is wrapped in an unbleached paper sandwich bag which is essentially thin parchment. She is currently cooking in the sous vide double bagged and double vacuum sealed. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Link above for the process that I’m following.

Opened the cob after a roughly 36 hour initial sweat @ 110F. Really delicious smells coming off of the cob. Nothing but good smells so I think we’re on the right track. Patted the cob dry and resealed @80F for one week. Lets go!!! :rocket: :flying_saucer:

6 Likes

Alright!

Glad I stumbled upon your log this morning nice little setup you have.

Super curious about the ZE cross to the Ace Zamaldelica Auto. I thought that was 50% Auto Northern lights but that’s an earlier cross (Malawi Auto). Anyway, sounds like a good move towards more Sativa Autos :cowboy_hat_face:

We’ll see how this cobbing thing goes. I had almost forgotten about them but maybe it’s time to sample one of mine. My patience to wait until 4/20 is being seriously challenged right now :rofl:

2 Likes

What a fun journal! Was running out of likes during the reading, so had to use them sparingly…lol.
Looks good here!!

4 Likes

Welcome dude! Night Owls is Zamaldelica x Fantasmo Express , now you have me wondering how Ace got to full auto. I imagine it is indeed crossed to their Malawi x Northern Lights auto, but I’ll have to look that up. You nailed it though, I am shooting for some sativa-esque autos. I live Northerly enough that finishing outdoors is a problem so I started fiddling with autos. I’ve found some nice auto plants so I keep them in rotation.

Can’t believe you have the impulse control to not break those cobs open. Much repect. Mine will likely make it to 1 month and 0 days before I want to get into it. Can’t wait and also hope to follow your review as well!

5 Likes

Welcome dude and thanks! I’m mainly just dorking around here and trying a bunch of different stuffs. Learned a lot on OG and elsewhere and I guess I’m just playing around with different grow styles and methods. Really is a journey but a tremendously fun one. Thanks for popping in here!

5 Likes

Ace Zamaldelica Auto:

The auto genes came from this Malawi Northern Lights auto:

I made a “fast” hybrid with Night Owl Zamaldelica Express pollen and my Ace Panama x Malawi. We’ll see how it goes next summer :sun_with_face:

5 Likes

That sounds fantastic! How did those Zamaldelica Expresses turn out for you? Did you get a female too? I have the NL Malawi auto as well and that will get mingled in also. Strangely enough I have no Ace photo strains at all except a Banghi Haze repro from Colorado Sativas. I think I was largely done with purchasing seed by the time I found Ace stuff at NASC.

Thanks for posting up the lineages of those strains. Sounds like you’re on a similar hunt. Very cool!

5 Likes

I actually didn’t grow the Zamaldelica Express, a member here sent me pollen he wound up with several males.

I’m in pursuit of something different, but similar. I really enjoyed the first “fast” strain I grew, finishing in August. It seems to be a really good time to finish outdoors here, and they appear to start flower at solstice. So THAT is what I am trying for. Solid crosses that finish really early.

(Panama x Malawi) x Zamaldelica Express

I also reversed a FastBudz Original Bubblegum and crossed it to my Fleur Du Mal Indiana Bubblegum to get a fast feminized version. We’ll see how they turn out next summer :cowboy_hat_face:

I’m following right along now, good luck on your project it’s going to be a good one. The world needs more NLD. :grin:

4 Likes

Guessing thats going to be nice based on what I hear of FastBudz and FDM. :+1:

4 Likes

Decided to finally hook up one of these QB96’s whilst eating some Chinese food.

To this Delta driver.

Anyone familiar with Delta? Picked this gear up quite a while back. (Years, lol) Juuuuust now getting to hooking it up. Also connected to one of hlg’s dimmer pots. Can’t find my kill-a-watt but dimmer function is working. Currently connected with wagos since my cheap soldering iron is a POS. Will eventually solder all connections.

I have 5 more of these QB’s, another 150 watt driver and some 185 watt drivers. 185 watts to one of these boards sounds insane to me but they max at 4.2 amps @ 54 v. :astonished: I would NEVER run them that hard though.

10 Likes

Those little boards kick ass. I run one at 120W and it can cover a huge veg area to keep things alive. Absolutely blasts a 2x2.

2 Likes

Thats awesome @ABushOfKush ! Been thinking of different ways to employ these and the veg / auto tent is going to be the first place I give it a try. I initially picked these up to flower out individual plants, but seems they can handle more than a single plant at a time. Good value!

5 Likes

Where did you pick yours up? I bought mine from HLG when they were discontinued and haven’t been able to find them after that. Over the last 4 years they have proved to be an amazing value.

4 Likes

Also straight from HLG. They’ve been sitting in the box for a bit. :laughing:

3 Likes

Damn, well if you aren’t happy with them please let me know. I’ll take them off your hands!

2 Likes