My first grow tent

I recently came across this new version of Overgrow and after reading through so many grow diaries and posts I got the itch to start growing again.

28 Likes

Welcome back to OG and the addiction to growing lol. Nice little set up you have there.What strains are you growing?

3 Likes

My equipment so far is: Mars Hydro 2x2x4.5 tent, Viparspectra VA600 led lamp, AC Infinty 4 inch inline, 6 inch clip fan and some 4 inch vent hose exhausted out a window. My seeds are Colombian Haze and mixed seeds all from AGseeds

3 Likes

Nice set up to start back growing.Colombian Haze will make for some great smoke and mixed seeds have a way of giving you an unexpected killer strain…Pulling up my couch to tag along.Happy growing and welcome back to the new and even better OG.

2 Likes

Thanks, it’s been 6 years since my last grow outdoors and around 16 years since my last indoor grow. I’m amazed at what I’ve been seeing with the led crowd on here

8 Likes

10 days from sprout and my 2 Colombian Haze had roots coming out the bottom of the Jiffy pots, So I transplanted them into their 2 gallon bags. I should have bought some solo cups to start them in, the Jiffys are a bit small

15 Likes

Here we are at 2 weeks since sprout. Been wondering when I should switch them to 12/12, they are all sativa dominant 2 being Pure haze and the others being some kind of ON haze or Haze hybrid, I don’t want to run out of tent because of some crazy sativa stretch

15 Likes

Nice first tent plants look healthy and happy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am growing in a 4x8x6’8 tent flipped mine at 30day from seed soak.the sativa doms finished stretching at near 4ft.

2 Likes

Nice :+1: my tent is only 4’6 tall and with the light raised all the way up I have maybe 3ft of space, I think I’ll flip at or sound 21 days and try to keep them under 3ft

3 Likes

Well shit… I was just notified by PG&E that they are shutting my electricity off for a 3 day heavy wind event, I do have a small generator but I doubt I can run my grow off it because I will be running basic house things off it(Refrigerator, house lights, heater) and that usually taps its output. Guess I’ll start flowering a bit early and can get them some indirect sunlight in the daytime during the shutoff

2 Likes

Even my plants seem a little bummed out for the upcoming power outage lol

9 Likes

Just got notified that PG&E will not be shutting off power at my address tonight, So no worrying about disrupting my plants👍 Here’s a pic of flower day 2 and I haven’t fed them anything yet but I did find an old container of Moab

11 Likes

Here are my plants at day 5 of flowering, They had their first light feeding of Moab and the stretch is on!

9 Likes

Day 8 of flower. One plant has more than doubled in size already, I may need to top it or start training it

11 Likes

Day 11 flower. I had to top one of my plants so far just to stop some of the vertical growth, I’m already running out of room.

12 Likes

I think I see some balls growing, this is the first one to show

11 Likes

Yep you got a stud there

3 Likes

I need the extra space in my tent, it’s like a little jungle in there

3 Likes

I hear ya there i started 44 plants in my 4x8 tent and only got 12 males.so i ended up with 32 females had to set up a 4x6 closet and move 12 in it.20 in the tent and its packed over the max still lol

6 Likes