Bizzle’s Mostly Auto Grows

Obligatory full tent shot.

HG9, the slowest and latest to show frost, looking string of pearlsy. Also has a different note on the nose than the others. More earthy or savory than the other which smell a bit more bright I guess you’d say.

11 Likes

If you’d like to run some of my autos let me know. Have you tried planting the seeds in their final pot vs. transplanting and compared results?

3 Likes

I never have started in final to be honest. For these Guerreros, I was trying to keep their size manageable so they were kept in the smallest pots until they were done stretching. Then I went to a .75 gallon bag. It worked since I was able to run the whole pack in a 2 x 2 x 48” tall tent which I’m pretty happy about. I’ll run these again in my 8’ tall tent and definitely go larger on pot size. :+1:

3 Likes

nice looking buds! gonna be trying some auto’s for the first time here soon

2 Likes

Thanks man! What autos are you running @Alexander?

1 Like

I have some Carmel Cream auto from Humboldt Seed, some Top Gun from Atlas seed, and finally Midnight Auto x Frosted Sugar Cookies from G.O.A.T genetics

will be the first time i have played with auto’s, hoping to keep a few of them going in my small indoor tent for some flavor variety.

1 Like

Nice assortment. My cuz thinks pretty highly of the Humboldt seed stuff. I’ve done mostly Mephisto and Night Owl both of which have big followings on the OG. Currently running some heirloom Mexican, but I’ll definitely be circling back to autos because they are a lot of fun. Anyway, thanks for checking in here!

4 Likes

Kinda boned myself on flower and the jars are empty. :cry: Made some budder with trim from the freezer to get by. Couple weeks on the Guerreros so I’ll have some seedy bud to work with. Will flower out a blueberry and an urkle next.

8 Likes

Blueberry

Urkle upskirt :relaxed:

11 Likes

I chopped four Guerreros today and I did it early to flip this tent and move things along. The blueberry and urkles from the post above are now in the flower tent. Guerrero #9 remains in flower as the long flowering pheno of the bunch as does Urkle with some seeds still developing.

Current state of the veg tent…Guerreros 3, 6 (attempted reveg), 8, 9, and 12 , Blueberry, and Urkle.

This is Guerrero #3. It has some incredible smells coming off of it. I’m getting Cedar/ Woody smells and something high test that I cannot place exactly, but it is eye watering. Maybe is menthol or eucalyptus or something like that. This seems to be a standout from the rest.

15 Likes

Been noticing some new and some old peeps following my humble grow log. If you’ve been liking or commenting here, I appreciate it!

11 Likes

Urkle is a weird little plant but it has its charm.

Guerrero taking its time. 0N jacks part A until the finish.

Blueberry with a bit of a rough transition to the octo but bouncing back.

14 Likes

She is a really weird plant! I’m glad I’ve gotten to grow her, but unless the smoke blows my mind her peculiar growing style will make it hard to hold onto her. I harvested mine this week, and will say she has really interesting terps, almost like licorice and anise going on right now.

I think she’ll do well with all that training there! Way to eliminate the larf! It’s taken me a couple grows to figure that out.

9 Likes

I get that! I may make a few crosses and did pollenate this with Guerrero. Maybe there is some medicinal value in the Urkle?

2 Likes

I normally don’t go so hard on the training, but I was listening to your advice!

2 Likes

lovely job on the training, should be plenty of nice flowers.

1 Like

Mini moms of Guerrero. The first run from seed were mostly single stem plants but these will now be little bushes. Can’t wait to try a sensi run.

Regrowth on the one that didn’t clone. Looks like fresh green growth.

12 Likes

Air layering is a good time.

8 Likes

Do I need more packs? Really no, but I don’t have a Chocolate Thai in the vault and I’ve been really good on throttling the discretionary spending lately so picked these up…

Cyber23 gets you a couple more bucks off.

9 Likes

They look good

1 Like