Black Apple Hitchcock

Hi guys, I’m gonna run some fem Thseeds Black Apple Hitchcock this season, has anyone else ran this strain? Any reports? :v:

4 Likes

In for pics

I saw that New420GuySeeds also has it. Just the name makes my mouth water, lol! :rofl:

1 Like

I admit they had me at Black Apple Hitchcock, I was like “take my money please!” Lol :joy:

2 Likes

Nobody? I was reading through a thread around here and thought maybe @eskobar had run it? Maybe he’ll chime in :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello,
Yes i have bought 4 packs of TH seeds Black Apple Hitchcock and also own the most of their other strains.
I know TH seeds since the day they started. Many years experience with their seeds.

My TL1 unit has 6 plants in flowering at this moment (2 weeks flow today). 6 seeds, one pack for testing / 3 to go in near future.
To judge fair i have some other Sour Apple hybrids to compare.
These are the special 710 series. Allready went through some French Macaron packs (super good) and Orangesicle (dumped because i do not actually like Orange strains), French Cookies (dumped, i have better cookies)

I cannot say allot about Black Apple atm.
From what i see 1 of 6 is a stretch indica. The others are equal.
While defoliating at start flowering, the smells were very strong.
You can follow my topic to see further evolution if you want.

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply Eskobar, I’ve ran quite a bit of thseeds gear too, love the darkstar :v:

2 Likes

I’m definitely a fan of their Darkstar! I ran it for almost three years straight.

This particular pheno smelled like grapefruits and was very potent

6 Likes

I run it on a regular basis too man, we love it around here :sunglasses:

Do you have any pics of it ? Curious to know which pheno you have.

1 Like

I grew this one from a fem seed out of the 20th anniversary box set @Indoornesian

5 Likes