Post up your dominion seed co bud shots!

Hello OG’s just curious if any one has ran any of Dukes gear, I’ve got several packs from him, and wanted to see some bud shots, as well as anyone’s personal experience, tips, advise on his gear.?? Thanx

6 Likes

I don’t but wish I did , esp his skunk lines. If you get around to growing any out and making seed I’m sure it will gain alot of attention.

4 Likes

Nobody’s found any skunk in them lines, it’s all hype.

8 Likes

I know brother but I heard all his gear was :fire: so just wanted to see some pics of first hand knowledge, if there’s anybody running his gear, he also runs a lot of airborne G-13 as well as the puck aka skelly hash plant in his lines. Not to mention he’s best friends with skunk_va who has the original 91 chem :dog:

4 Likes

Yeah, so what?
He’s made a fortune off from selling hype, why support the SOB.
$200 a pack for what?

5 Likes

I can’t say I ve ran his personally, but I have a dominion sk×granny SK and also a appy ss/granny sk. They aren’t roadkill…but they are super dank, I like the crosses. I hit one with ass/afkansastan/x18.

7 Likes

Oh nice man! I’m super excited I have the original screaming eagle, granny, kough drop, Helena, c99x strawberry diesel. I’m in the process of getting a room done to hold (3) 4’x4’ x 6’7” tents. Thinking of starting the screaming eagle :eagle: first.

4 Likes

He never claimed to have a rks your confusion is with UMellow and others. He does have the skunk#1 from SSSC as well as the skelly hash plant, as well as real chem 91 through skunk_va

1 Like

Someday somebody will pop up with some skunk beans, im going to pop what I’ve held onto after the lavender run I’m working on and see what I find.

5 Likes

I’ll have to look for some pictures, but I’ve run his Screaming Eagle and G13/Skunk, and they were both really, really good imho. Amazing terp profiles and excellent potency.

4 Likes

Here’s a shot of the G13/Skunk. Lots of Citrusy/funky aromas on this one. The high was a really nice, potent heady high. Really liked this one.

g13skunk

8 Likes

This is the original release of Screaming Eagle (not sure if the rerelease is out yet?). Again, really awesome terp profile, and really potent. I’m still hanging onto half a pack of these - not dropping them till I have space to F2 them.

11 Likes

That’s looking nice :metal:

3 Likes

That screaming eagle looks alot like a skunk plant I used to breed my grape rebellion line. The skunk I had was earthy and musky but not skunky.

2 Likes

Wow man that’s a beautiful cultivar!

2 Likes

Thank you @PlantShepherd for the photos I’m super excited to try mine, you just made me purchase the G13 :skunk: . As far as them being $150.00 a pack that’s like getting a half-o here. Not a bad investment for stellar genetics duke is a master breeder not a pollen chucker! I like what I see bro glad I got the packs I wanted from him.

2 Likes

You’re very welcome! I was lucky to get mine on sale, but I think they are worth it. Taste and high are really outstanding imho. I have Duke’s Burnout Chem and Beefcake D in the stash box - really want to grow them out - but may not have space till fall. :v:

2 Likes

I hear ya bud that burn out chem looks bad to the bone! I’m also gonna pull the hammer on the local skunk I like the structure of those flowers as well. Wish I could have gotten ahold of the sis skunk when I had the chance but I settled for the line up I have now and did I forget to mention I got the VERY LAST PACK of the :eagle: like 1.5 year ago or so on shn they were sold out for like a few weeks and I guess some one renigged on their purchase and they posted that last pack up for grabs and I got it! I hope I find a good keeper male and female in that pack.? Anyways please feel free to post any more dried bud shots or pics you might have. I can’t wait thanx again.

1 Like

Here’s my progress so far on the build out just finishing up the walls and gonna get a mini split for this lung room.

7 Likes

Just got some nice Granny Skunk cuttings from @SCJedi and they’re dank in veg. :thinking: :skunk:

TBD…

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes