Black Lotus by Bodhi Co-Op Preservation seed run

I was involved in a seed expansion last year and we prefilled the wiki with people who were participating in the thread and it was the smoothest seed dispersion ever. I think it’s a very fair way to disperse seeds to an audience that’s truly interested in them., especially when they’re limited. Great job too. :grinning:

20 Likes

Seeing this unfold over the last day has been one of those times OG restores a little faith in humanity in general.

From the care and work that went into the run to begin with- hands down a success, and well-earned by @BackyardBoogie420 ; to the selfless concern for the community’s ends and goals, exemplified in @BudWhisperer 's transparency, honesty, and foremost desire to remain fair. Plenty of great impromptu tabling of the situation, and with @DougDawson 's brilliant suggestion and the promise of @Longtooth 's efforts , the line will now be worked even further by and for the community.

When this all started, I couldn’t help but smile and remember Longtooth’s post about that rare old artifact of the same name. It seemed like the Black Lotus would remain elusive, much like that chase card from all those years ago.

…But, then- This is Overgrow.
Congrats and thanks again to everyone involved.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

28 Likes

Congrats to both of you @BudWhisperer and @BackyardBoogie420! Hey, as interested as I am in these, I’d be happy to have my name pulled from the first list if @Longtooth thinks he’s got room for more? If I’m still kickin’ when he’s done, I’ll just pretend I fell into a timewarp! :crazy_face: Gotta love how everything works out for “Team OG”!

Thanks again for all your efforts!
:call_me_hand:

19 Likes

Awesome Job Guys , looking forward to a smoke report
Stig

5 Likes

Yo bro That IS very OG of you!!! :boom::fire: :pray: :pray:

13 Likes

I’m seconding that!! Very OG

9 Likes

I appreciate that. If numbers are questionable though, I’d donate mine to the dedicated run @Longtooth is doing for a few of the resulting beans :grin:

The end game, really, is to keep the species alive, right? :metal:

7 Likes

Thanks for all this @BudWhisperer !

:v:

6 Likes

Man, you were incredible on this epic journey, regarding the seeds, I’m happy to have managed to reproduce something so important for the cannabis community, even though all OGS weren’t aware of this idea of f3 and the best way to spread more seeds around the world! Whatever you decide, I agree! The hard work has already been done and we are so grateful for that @BudWhisperer @BackyardBoogie420 :trophy:

12 Likes

ya it has been cool watching this all play out.
Well done!!

9 Likes

And the F3 run got approved as coop run, congrats and good luck @Longtooth. :seedling:

19 Likes

Sweet news allotment. Round2 or um f3! Viva black lotus. Lotus negro.

3 Likes

15 Likes

haha that’s funny right there ^^^^

4 Likes

Wooooot! I’ll do my best here gang. Please send along positive vibes.

18 Likes

Congrats on your approval @Longtooth positive vibes headed your way!!

10 Likes

Thank you! Much appreciated!

9 Likes

Positive vibes from downunder brother and congratulations on your co-op run approval​:green_heart::+1:

4 Likes

OK the Black Lotus F2 seeds by @BackyardBoogie420 have been sorted and counted. 496 seeds.

Previous contributers (posters) to this thread will get seeds. NOTE these seeds originally were not going to be available until the Fall '24 Co-op box, but i didn’t want to wait to get these out to you.

56 “Regulars” of TL3 and REG EM status will get 8 seeds each. They are among the names listed below.

And 8 “Members” (of the 15 contributing) of TL2 status will get 6 seeds each. To be decided by a WIKI sign-up in the post i make after this one.

Of these “Regulars” listed below, i want to say THANK YOU to several of them who expressed publicly (or privately via DM), their wish to donate their seeds to either a Black Lotus F3 seed run, or to give them up so other contributers to this thread would benefit. You will be getting F3 seeds and a gift sent from me.

Over the next 2-3 weeks i will be messaging these TL3 and REG EM people to get their address info.
A-Z:
@Alaskagrown @allotment @Amendment3 @anonymous4289 @blendmedmedman @blowdout2269 @buck90 @buckaroobonsai @CanuckistanPete @ChinookKing @CocoaCoir @Coffin_Dodger @Costanza @creatorknbsland @Elpolloloco @Emeraldgreen @Faithisyours @funkyfunk @Garcimore @Granola @Growgrassblowglass @hawkman @HappyTrees23s @HeadyBearAdventures @HealingHerb @Herbie @Illicitmango @invisible @ItsintheGenetics @ix3u @j0ebob @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh @Jango @joheimgrohen @Kami @Kyumonryu @Longtooth @Magu @MissinBissin @MonsterDrank @Mrgreenthumb @MyrtleGrounds @Pigeonman @PineTarBastard @ramblinrose @Ras-T @repins12 @SaintAliasKnife @shag @slain @Slammedsonoma420 @smokekulture @SunGrown @Trae1170 @Tejas @Tracker @tresbundles @TricycleOfDoom @unomas @valleymicro @Weednerd.Anthony @willie @yardgrazer

55 Likes

8 “Members” (of the 15 contributing to this thread) of TL2 status will get 6 seeds each. To be decided by the WIKI sign-up below.

THANK YOU to @luxton and @Tlander who publicly donated their seeds to the Black Lotus F3 seed run to be done by @Longtooth. You both will get those F3 seeds and a gift sent from me.

Only these TL2 members listed below are eligible to sign up in the 8 slots.
A-Z:
@Bert @calman1955 @cdues21 @Gho13 @Hemlock @Icon @MyLittleGrundle @PonceDeLeon @punk77 @RoryBorealis @SHSC-1 @STIGGY @US3RNAM3 @Zett @Zolorp

1. @Bert
  2. @punk77
  3. @US3RNAM3
  4. @STIGGY
  5. @Gho13
  6. @SHSC-1
  7. @RoryBorealis
  8. @PonceDeLeon

Over the next 2-3 weeks i will be messaging the above 8 TL2 people to get their address info.

46 Likes