Black Lotus by Bodhi Co-Op Preservation seed run

Great job on this seed increase maybe just 1 female butstill a very successful grow, thank you to everybody for your time and effort. Do you need any assistance with stamps or anything @BudWhisperer

7 Likes

I would not overthink this @BudWhisperer , you will drive yourself crazy. If it were me, and it’s just a suggestion, I would go with your original plan. You said you laid awake for 2.5 hours trying to figure this out. Seriously brother, I would just go with your initial plan. But again, it’s all up to you.

23 Likes

Same, same but different - @BudWhisperer thanks for putting in the time and energy for this preservation work!!

I was observing from the periphery, if there are extras - I would be keen to try to get on the subsequent wiki ^ ^

5 Likes

Just as @DougDawson said its up to you :grinning: this is some great genetic that must be preserved and you do a great job ther :pray:

3 Likes

Hey @BudWhisperer, there is also the possibility of finding a grower to F3 a pack or 2 of these and that way a full wiki could go up down the road. Just a random thought.

19 Likes

Yeah that would be great if someone is interested :pray: that this great genetics could reach as many people as it can :grinning: i bet that UV 86 could bring something special to the table :dizzy:

5 Likes

That’s what I was thinking @DougDawson and with that I’ll bow out of the list so a grower in the US or Canada can take this on so distribution will be easier.

4 Likes

Heya @BudWhisperer
Bountyfull work !!!
I Saw i’m on the first list but
I don’t think I should be a candidate for your donation, I’m sure that another person will be able to benefit from it
Big UP Bro

4 Likes

Actually, i count 8 posts you’ve made in this thread since the start. So you have been participating.

@Jango and @Ras-T thank You both for bowing out from the list. Your sacrifice will benefit others. And i’ll send you something nice instead of the BL F2 when this is all done with.

13 Likes

Thank you for your kind offer and thank you to others who’ve DMed me to offer $ or stamps to help w shipping.
I’ve got this seed run shipping covered, as i haven’t spent hardly any money on seeds since joining OG 2 years ago.

13 Likes

That is a great idea.
I will take 20 seeds of the F2 seeds out of the batch and send them to someone who will grow and document them, and do an open pollination Black Lotus F3 for OG.
Step on up.

27 Likes

I know where to get an F1 pack for $50 but it is cash only.

6 Likes

I’d be down for that. Enjoyed the work, man. -Whatever you decide - this was a worthy effort and a great example of what OG should be about. Keep on growing… Overgrow the world!.

25 Likes

Alright then we have a breeder for Black Lotus F3! DM me your address.

Once all the BL F2 are sent out over next 3+ weeks, i will make a proposal post to get Co-op approval for the F3 distribution. .

28 Likes

There you go, that worked out great. Now with more seeds in hand they can be F3’ed for OG and spread far and wide. Really cool man.

25 Likes

“I love it when a plan comes together”…sorry no A Team gif.

8 Likes

PM sent - We’ll make it happen captain!

20 Likes

Nice work @Longtooth. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

@Longtooth with the assist!
Thanks brotha.
:smiley:

10 Likes

As @DougDawson said no need to worry or over think it or be hard on yourself!
Sometimes things don’t go as planned but you just gotta make do with what’s available. Glad to see @Longtooth has already stepped up for an f3 run!
And of course some snips of these f2 females, or pollen collected from males can be sent around too!
The genetics are in the hands of overgrow, they’ll be around for anyone who truly wants them :v:

13 Likes