Black Lotus by Bodhi Co-Op Preservation seed run

Hey man, where did you get the rack? Definitely gonna copy your veg setup to maximize space!

5 Likes

Search online for “wire shelving”. We have the same adjustable rack for tool storage. I see them used often in restaurant kitchens because they’re so heavy duty.
The wheels can be locked (or removed is best if your area gets earthquakes). You don’t want your tent to “wander” if strapped to the rack.

8 Likes

That is a great looking rack @BudWhisperer.

Could not help notice how absolutely stuffed @TopShelfTrees1 keeps his lol…

Nice to see how portable this Sport has become.

2 Likes

I used a simpler shelf and I’m happy with it, but if I had seen this recommendation before, it was definitely what I would buy, even though it was more expensive. That is the achievement goal for the vegetation room, without a doubt.

16 Likes

Gracias! Thanks for showing me your rack :joy:

9 Likes

I was waiting for the “rack” jokes😅

8 Likes

Amazing brother, today I believe mine is enough, after attending OG I now know the days the postman spends every Thursday hahaha

4 Likes

Soon you should also be receiving a visit from the mailman!!!

:metal:t3:

7 Likes

Budwhisperer called it, just a simple wire shelving. I think I may have bought mine at Target, but I usually scoop em at Home Depot. Heres mine with mommies on bottom, and seedlings on top. Nowadays I have it setup a little different, and do seedlings on the bottom level on the capillary mat, and I stick moms in the 1020s on the top shelf, and put them outside during the day for natural sunlight. The 1020s make it a breeze to move them around. Just gotta make sure the IPM is dialed in so the moms are totally bug free.

20 Likes

I like that a lot better than this

2 Likes

Oh man, thats highway robbery! The recent big shift in companies selling overpriced solutions has really been insane. Back in the days, we just gerry rigged dry setups for really cheap. If you can hang some trellis or some 5 ft fencing rolled in a cylinder in a cool dark place, its good to go lol.

7 Likes

I just use this.

and this

That cost me nothing cuz it was around the house.

13 Likes

If it works, it works!

21 Likes

LOL, looks like my setup! :laughing: :+1:

I have one of those expandable shower curtain rods and position it down the center. It’s running 66F, 60% RH at the moment…

Cheers
G

9 Likes

Our Oregon weather is starting to warm up. I can’t get mine under 71F and 55RH. But I work with what I’ve got. The little humidifier helps quite a bit.

7 Likes

Cool, you’re running a humidifier and I’m running a dehumidifier… :smile:

We will get there in the end!..

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Almost needed both @Gpaw LoL in Dexters Blue-room

floor to ceiling branches, courtesy of Roof 95 & CloudWalker. (50lbs of branches were hung from CloudWalker= 5.2lbs of legit bud)

20 Likes

How is the smoke on ROOF 95?

1 Like

Well @RoryBorealis, considering its a couple of bags of nuggets from 2022.
Kudos go to my grow-partner (dutch/belgium) for the diligence he has put towards maintaining these treasures.

The one pack shown still had 62% R.H. when we inserted a New rh cube.
High-Fives and a Rum n Coke were presented as we laid-out nugs and roughed them-up a bit.

This crop did NOT produce random seeds in 2022, they were always few and far between.

Today’s search saw about 16 decent seeds found. So its been a successful effort, considering I have only 3 of these originals left.

And 25% of the buds were left intact today ie: no rough-housing, so we always know there may be other seeds.

Perfect fruit cellar with dialed in conditions and a bunch of gear we’ve tried in these crazy Bins

Flavour-wise, two-year old bud, and while not one of the original obvious fragrances, Pine is a scent that lingers in a fresh grind. And its still a smooth smoke. And saying it has a floral / earthy lean is fair.

I’m not a “text-book of flavours” kind of guy, but its largely intact and still has a definite “quality” to it

Sorry @BackyardBoogie420 for getting side-tracked !
@RoryBorealis, pm me any questions

14 Likes

Sounds like decent backup stash to have for a “break glass in case of emergency” situations. :grin:

3 Likes