Black Lotus by Bodhi Co-Op Preservation seed run

I’m surprised he does not have Nugs from 2020 white widow that he grew.

Really close to Lake Huron, and a Huge Sand content. Its been tagged the Sand-Trap…

14 Likes

White Widow is good medicine. Lots of closed eye visuals, color enhancement and good times with that one.

6 Likes

The last Seedsman order I placed, I was granted a Freebie; and I chose White Widow…

2 Likes

Hilarious Mona!!
I have not seen that before… :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

:raised_hands: I laughed when I saw it as well @Gpaw
Cheers to technique

2 Likes

Black lotus has arrived here @BudWhisperer and @BackyardBoogie420, thank you very much for your work, brothers, may it jah bless you and your ganja garden so that it never runs out! hugs

20 Likes

Me too, feminized. The only plant I’ve grown out of the pack so far was a male🤷🏼‍♂️

1 Like

Really, that’s funny. Time for some fresh beans… naw. The Ladies must be closer now w/ 3 seeds left.
My curiosity is Up again

Awesome, it took 21 days but i’m very happy they made it.

4 Likes

Really incredible friend! About the delay until it was calm without much anxiety hahah I’m used to it, there are packages that arrive in 10 days others in 15 and some that never arrived hahaha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

black lotus f2 beans have landed safely in my mitts.
Thanx for the opportunity to sample these @BackyardBoogie420 and @BudWhisperer , your efforts are appreciated!!

19 Likes

Hello,

Here too, Black Lotus F2 have landed safe and sound.

Thanks again for the opportunity @BackyardBoogie420 and @BudWhisperer :kiss:

Grow tall and prosper :vulcan_salute: everbuddies

11 Likes

Thank you to all for letting me know when the seeds land. So far 83% of the sent seeds have been received in the US, Canada, South America, Europe and Australia. With more still en route.

(A side note) Nowadays i prefer motivating sativa effects so i understand that the indica or hybrid effects of Black Lotus may not be for everyone.

So you have my blessing to trade with others, your rare and limited Black Lotus F2 for something equally special that you’re more likely to grow.

23 Likes

Heya @BudWhisperer
In the mail today

:pray::pray::pray:
Thanks buddy

22 Likes

This is an Amazing thread.
Thank you @BackyardBoogie420 for donating your time and energy to do this seed increase for the community!
How old were the Black Lotus seeds?
Were they difficult to germinate?

6 Likes

The F1 seeds were made maybe 12+ years ago. But were still in stock at GLG about 8-9 years ago.
Of the pack of 11, only 7 sprouted with 1 female and 6 males.

10 of the resulting F2 seeds were then bred together to F3. Here’s that grow:

11 Likes

Thank you for the information and your generosity in donating the magic beans that made it possible :pray:

No problem! It’d be hard for me to do a seedrun since i’m growing outside.
I only wish the F3 sign up was still open.

In a month or 2 the F3 seeds will be distributed to the 150 members who signed up.
At that time you should be able to trade with someone for a pack.

NOTE there were about 65 packs of the rare limited Black Lotus F2 sent out here last year. Those can be traded for now, if you seek them out in the Seed Trading thread.

7 Likes

Yeah…

I’m not giving up my gold. Can’t think of any strain that would make me consider giving them up. I may throw a couple in the soak when I get back in town.

5 Likes

Did you see how many TWINS @longtooth and @PonceDeLeon got from @BackyardBoogie420 s F2 seeds?
Literally 4 sets of twins from 16 seeds popped by 2 growers!
@BackyardBoogie420 unleashed some wild genetics that @Longtooth then expanded upon.

11 Likes