Black Snow: The Grow Show

I absolutely pay attention to synchronicity, so I dig your approach!
I’m gonna be a little behind you due to my accidental reveg adding a month to my last harvest date, but I’ll try and get some ladies up and running alongside you like we had talked about.

3 Likes

Little update. So sadly 4 of my black snow were male. The good news however is that I have 2 distinct females, both in 10 gallon bags.

Female 1:

She’s a week and a half ahead of #2 and seems to have heavy stretch. About 3x so far and maybe some more. Hard granular feeling trichomes and starting to smell a little.

Female 2

Looks to have slightly broader leaves and less internodal stretch. From appearances quite distinct from #1

13 Likes

Nice brother. Gonna be badass in those 10’s

3 Likes

It has begun!

6 Likes

nice. keep us updated. :+1:

2 Likes

It was the last thing done tonight before crashing after a long day. Next post will be directly here :hugs:

4 Likes

@Pigeonman
i’ve seen a couple people have bad germ rates with them, just a heads up. i think i did anyway, my memory is pretty bad.

5 Likes

@anonymous4289 thanks for the warning. They’ve been scuffed and are in filtered water holding 22 c lights off and 24-25c on. In 36 hours i’ll see a rootlet or i wont see anthing at all. (But i’ll still plant them and hope i’m wrong)

3 Likes

Hi @anonymous4289 I’ve just been trying 2 for about a week, in soil, and they haven’t popped! Soon I’ll be trying the JP method!!! Thanks!!!

3 Likes

24 hours! Floating but nothing… yet…?

Tomorrow morning I’m going to put them in speed cups BUT top the cup with a 1-2cm layer of worm castings, which is what they will be planted in. :+1:

3 Likes

I’ll be doing something similar, thanks @Pigeonman!!

3 Likes

1 out of 2 so far.

10 Likes

A quintet of Black Snow for your viewing pleasure.

18 Likes

awesome. i’m digging that beast on the left.

1 Like

There tubbing it never grew in a bathroom before . Looking good .

1 Like

Reallly nice @lophophora.ca Congrats :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:
Good Sunday :eyeglasses:

1 Like

Black Snow bonsai edition

7 Likes

slow but steady

2 Likes

Okay so another 2 weeks later and the black snow are looking good.

The first was very stretchy and looks to be og style clusters, plus it has a lemon fuel funk which seems pretty good.

The second one is a week and a half behind and less stretchy. Smells are also on the citrus end, but still developing.

18 Likes

Single seed planted is lifting out of soil, second seed is still sitting in :poop: and may or may not be doing something. :rofl:

3 Likes