Black Snow: The Grow Show

It’s :fire::fire::fire: gassy af, tastes nothing like the fruity stem rub I got mid flower. Outstanding smoke especially for being not quite perfectly dried yet. Few more days.

8 Likes

sounds good man, keep us updated. :+1:

@EugeneDebs420 better than the apollo ape, right? i would hope so.

3 Likes

Yeah, especially when ya been smoke on fruity tasting weed for months, it’s nice to change up the taste. Potencies great, I just woke up.:grin:

1 Like

I do love the Apollo ape though. This plant was

this was my favorite pheno and I’d put them on the same level for taste and potency, black snow beats that pheno of ape on yield though. She had really small but dense buds.

11 Likes

@EugeneDebs420
how would you describe the taste of the apollo ape and more importantly the black snow? sorry if i asked already.

2 Likes

The Apollo ape depends on the pheno, mine ranged from grape koolaid to cheese. The black snow is hard to describe, it’s funky and gassy and a little sweet. It’s very very good!

6 Likes

grape ape grape koolaid and cheesy apollo 11, very cool. man i can’t wait til everyone gets to try the black snow. i expect good things.

6 Likes

What size pots are those 2gallons ? Your plants looks nice.

2 Likes

Grape ape koolaid sound epic!

3 Likes

The pictures and descriptions are making it very difficult to not dig out the black snow seeds and grow a few.

Keep telling myself no wait I’ve committed myself to 2 other breeders seeds getting started as soon as they show but you guys are making it tough not to try at least 2 measly seeds .

I’ve already sprouted 8 seeds of NL that wasn’t planned and they all have made it .

6 Likes

They are 2 gallon, I have to keep them smaller because I’m only using a 2x2 tent

2 Likes

@Waxman420

i saw you had a black snow runt about a month ago, did you have any luck with it?

2 Likes

Just uppotted to a solo cup

2 Likes

Still going thats going to be a 6 month veg

4 Likes

cool. good to hear.

2 Likes

Thats fantastic @anonymous4289
I ll never forget you giving me those beanz.
Thank you a lot mate!

5 Likes

The plan was to flip them come March, but we will see how they are doing next week. I don’t think my indoor winter conditions have been conducive to rapid growth but the Black Snow all look happy and healthy, so I have zero complaints.

10 Likes

Excited that March is around the corner as I still plan on popping at least 2 Black Snow beans for this grow-show! :hugs:

5 Likes

Aw yeah, my grow bro! When are you planning on poppin’those beans?

2 Likes

I was gonna be literal and go for March 1st; but realistically I get the best success when I float seeds on Wednesday with in soil on Friday. So far everything I’ve popped dec 2021 and all of 2022 has been following this pattern so I’m gonna stick with it.

Funny enough all the flips sent to me with CBD strains to help “FUCK CANCER” attacking me dear friend have all arrived on a weds or Thursday so it’s been poetic that I can open the envelope, crack the flip and float the beans within 15min of getting home.

Another pattern has been observed for my CBD plants for every 3 seeds planted all three pop and are planted and then in the first week one of them will stall and die. Now I was initially upset with “doing something wrong” but each plant has the exact same treatment so I’m now thinking holistically about this and have come to accept this as my truth for this grow:

Plant in rules of three and these three lives have been sparked with the sole intention of saving another’s life. So there must be balance, and thusly 1 of the 3 new lives must sacrifice itself as an offering to the spirits in order to strengthen the others for the journey ahead.

Yeah it may sound bizarre but I do me, you do you. :wink:

This all being rambled: @HeadyBearAdventures : I’m gonna float my Black Snows NEXT WEDS :rofl:

7 Likes