Black Snow: The Grow Show

What’s up ladies and gents . I believe I have the winner black snow . Just going by it being a p.i a.

This stunted for a few months in a small clear cup then like magic once topped and up potted into dark solo cup (she) started growing . I’ve not seen any sign of sex but it went 12/12 today.
Cut a 4 inch square out of a male 2gal pot with a steak knifevand placed the 4 inch black snow freshly dusted with myco in its place.

topped off with half cup of power bloom . Water only from here on out .

14 Likes

Its only drooping because of transplant. Have a feeling she is going to be a diva that likes dry feet.

2 Likes

It’s doing what it wants lol

10 Likes

There she is preying but still gettting used to the cob lighting.

Other plants are getting axed Friday. 5 more days.

Dosidos (norcal)

16 Likes

hear ye hear ye, no better day than to start these fine green plants !

5 Likes

I hear you!
@Pigeonman my grow bro: we may not be twins, but we’re in the fraternity of the Black Snow for sure!
3 beans were scarified in the @Great_lakes_Genetics swag, and then went into a slice of aloe less than 5 minutes ago. Transplanting to a KNF saturated incubator cube after 24 hours.
Much love to @DougDawson for bestowing these upon me, and of course, to @anonymous4289 for this cool Bodhi cross!
Let’s do this!

11 Likes

Just in case

8 Likes

Aww yeah welcom @HeadyBearAdventures !

The up potting happened today:

13 Likes

Time for another update! Plants are both doing well. Had to stake them both as they started leaning aggressively.

This is the second plant started a week later than the first. Less stretch, yield looks like it it’ll be small. However the buds are super dense like little rocks and smell like a sweet kush. Quite appetizing. Also looks it might be done much faster.

The first plant is doing nicely. Top colas are small, but it doesn’t disappoint otherwise. Just covered in kushy little Christmas trees. Has a sweet lemon fuel funk, starting to want to sample this one badly. Maybe in another week as I suspect shell go 10 weeks.

14 Likes

Two Black Snow are out of the running on account of gender discrimination.

The remaining stable is looking healthy and vigorous. Branches are still fairly malleable so I hope to tie these girls down to better fill the space.

I’ve also got a backup ready to join the roster

Ay carumba, looking rough. Admittedly I forgot to check up on her for a couple days. The good news is that a couple of pots just became vacant, so it will be repotted tonight.

9 Likes

Believe you meant to say caramba… :flushed: :sunglasses: :yum:

3 Likes

No es mi lingua primera, jejeje :laughing:

More on topic, I hope to be seeing results like @Kyumonryu seven weeks from now. :+1:

2 Likes

Lo mismo… no es mi primer lengua, pero el Português es mas cerca del Español que el Ingles … Estoy de broma amigo… Bugging you friend, that’s all… Actually it is indeed confusing 'cause “caramba” in Spanish is “maldición” Go figure :thinking: :hugs:

It is more a word from Portuguese.
No luck with my Black Snow…

3 Likes

The one on the right was taller than the left and I confirmed it’s a girl. There was very long spaces between nodes so after I topped her, I let the tops grow a bit then pinched them as well. There about ready for a repot, was hoping to confirm the left before wasting the soil.

10 Likes

Nice penmanship! Good looking plants, too.

1 Like

My:

BLACK SNOW has finally decided to:

Pics tomorrow :smiley: :metal:

3 Likes

I assure you, no one has ever said that to me lol

3 Likes

It’s getting visually bigger every day. :+1:

11 Likes

Man!! All these great pics of Black Snow are really makin me antsy to get growin again!!!
(out of likes or i would have been throwing them all over this thread)

6 Likes

@CornbreadJunior
no better reason than to start some black snow seeds. :wink:

4 Likes