Black Snow: The Grow Show

@HashstasH sounds good, i’ll let you know to get your info in like 2-3 weeks, i won’t be stopping by the post office until then, :+1:

3 Likes

Nice, I’ll have to follow along.

I was supposed to get these from the mister bee September thing but then he disappeared, hope he’s alright and comes back to us all soon

2 Likes

@Stevie1durr i can throw you onto the mailing list, i’ll contact you in 2-3 weeks to get your info and we’ll go from there. if more than 1-2 canadians sign up i think i’ll make arrangements to have them distributed in canada.

4 Likes

Sounds great, just let me know when you’re ready for info and many thanks, looking forward to these

3 Likes

I’m in, sounds fun… also should be perfect timing as the goji og run ends. And I already have the BS.

That outdoor tree is monstrous!

2 Likes

@Stankonia
cool man, glad to have you participating.

2 Likes

I’m down, timing works well.

1 Like

@GrowRob sounds good, i’ll get your info when it comes time to do so. are you in the US or Canada?

NE portion of the US

2 Likes

4/4 popped with tails

3/4 planted in starter pots

1/4 fell and rolled under my washing machine

8 Likes

Doh! In your house there’s probably an entire shamanic journey under your washing machine. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:beers: Great Job and happy new year’s…

Welcome to OG, great way to start

2 Likes

Sounds like an interesting strain

2 Likes

@anon98660487

would you like to join in on the growing?

2 Likes

Thanks I have a grow going at the minute be a while before I can grow these seeds

2 Likes

man i’d love to be in this group @anonymous4289 but sadly im out until May. im going to enjoiy watching this one though!!

2 Likes

@CornbreadJunior
i wouldn’t mind sending a pack your way if you’ll grow them when you can. in may? let me know, also are you in the US or Canada.?

5 Likes

I’m getting FOMO @anonymous4289, I’ve got a pack of black snow burning a hole in my proverbial pocket but I just can’t get them in right now. Watching with rapt attention, can’t wait to see the pics! :smiley::+1:

4 Likes

Ramping up to be a killer thread ! Awesome! And welcome! Also Happy New Year ! Wish everyone the absolute best !
Cheers!

1 Like