Black Snow: The Grow Show

ya man, im ttly down @anonymous4289. after this harvest i wont be germinating till May so if you dont mind waiting i was planning to do a full all OG run then. How many are you gonna want popped at the same time?

1 Like

@CornbreadJunior
alright, i’ll let you know in 2 weeks or so to get your info. plant however many you’d like, that’s your call not mine. the more the better, lol. but let me know, (us or canada?)

sry - :us:
wowhoo!!

2 Likes

Im down sounds life fun.

My abused Black Snow at 38 days, I finally bought some Flower Fuel and they have had their first feeding

28 Likes

wow. :+1: :+1: :+1:

13 Likes

They don’t look abused!

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

so… i’m looking for more black snow testers. if you can run them soon (now or in the next month or two) i would be happy to send some your way. if you’re interested and can grow them soon please respond here within the next few days. you have until monday to sign up. US and Canada only. if you can’t grow them soon don’t bother signing up, just wait until another time to get them. please be willing to post pictures and updates!!! if you can’t post pictures and updates don’t bother signing up.

10 Likes

Mines got a bit of N deficiency in early flower, feeding some teas to hopefully get her back in gear.

4 Likes

i figured i would respond here. i’m no longer giving out black snow seeds. no more available except for other sources if you can find them. i made my last trip to the post office, now it’s time to sit back and watch all of your grows. :+1: :+1: :+1:

17 Likes

I call Bologna. Didn’t you have some in a big bag of apollo ape?

1 Like

i meant no more for anyone else ( at least for now). i have a bunch for myself. i won’t have any new seeds for a while, but i have good stuff on the way as long as everything in my upcoming grow/seed run goes well.

4 Likes

@anonymous4289, do you need any of us to run seeds with the ones we have?

4 Likes

Here’s a day 43 update for my Black Snow.
Black Snow are back left and front right, I try to keep my plants small because I’m only rocking a 2x2 tent with 100w of leds

they seem to really enjoy the Flower Fuel

22 Likes

Loving this thread folks! We have to do more of these, bunch of people growing same plant at generally the same time.

4 Likes

@Pigeonman do you mean the black snow you already have? that would be awesome if you’d care to join us in the group grow.

2 Likes

All participants please start your black snow seeds by or before march 17. (the sooner the better, ASAP). Get that green going by st. patricks day at the latest. :+1:

7 Likes

Oh i plan too! Im at my count but will be good for march. :+1:

3 Likes

i look forward to seeing you grow them. :+1:

2 Likes

@Pigeonman You’re still my co-grow bro!

2 Likes