Here’s mine at week 4

20 Likes

Look at the frost rails.
Excellent job.
You are going to be happy with that.

4 Likes

inspiration @bassman5420 no till.

14 Likes

Please tell me you’re going to start a grow diary and share the story of your no-till setup.

What kind of cover crop do you have going?

Got some red clover in blossom right now and in the spirit of this thread, check out those beautiful black snow in various stages of life in the background.

5 Likes

Check out the amazing work from @grow 2x2 20 Gallon Living Soil

6 Likes

Here’s two more above glound. :+1:

12 Likes

Here goes nothin

12 Likes

excellent. thanks for joining us.

6 Likes

Dropped 2 seeds today
My journey begins as well.

8 Likes

If all of these grows go well i may have to run some black snow myself, just need some time to work with these Chem Fuegos first.

7 Likes

I’m in for this 100% sounds like absolute FIRE! Black triangle is a favourite and an absolute beast, I could only imagine with that size/girth what they would look like in my RDWC setup

6 Likes

awesome man. i’m glad you decided to join us. :+1:

5 Likes

Week 5ish I think she took a minute to transition to flower once I put her on 12/12 think I might reveg when she’s done and see what it does with better a better veg and some canopy management :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

only 5 weeks? i can’t wait to see her at finish!
i’m glad you decided to grow these out.

5 Likes

Might be 6 I am not great at keeping track of time😅

4 Likes

13 concussions and 3 tbis :confused::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I think this is around 8 weeks . The only black snow to make it most made it an inch and quit . I thought It maybe my soil so I tried plugs with same result. :frowning:

I’m pulling for this runt should be ready to flower some time in 23. Hehe

The non black snow seeds i planted a week earlier are headed to flower

7 Likes

Got six black snow, still in veg after being a little neglected with all the crazy weather. Growing well now, should be able to flower them in a couple of weeks.

6 Likes

Here are a few black snow. The low humidity is not doing the plants any favors but they are hardy.

I also recently discovered a popsicle stick plant stake can turn a flower pot into a miniature siege weapon capable of launching a seedling and all of the growing medium clear across the room.

See if you can guess which seedling was catapulted from it’s pot and replanted.

6 Likes

:clap: :rofl:

Film at 11:00…

Cheers
G

4 Likes