Black Snow: The Grow Show

Really nice looking my dude.

2 Likes

Thanks! Had to switch to an older phone to try to take a couple trich shots

16 Likes

@Mr_Greenfern Really nice!! Serious frost!!! Congrats!!

3 Likes

Incoming

I will be back with pics in future.

2 Likes

You people are causing me great angst, you black snow growers are the worst. I totally know what my line up is going to be and you all show up with your sexy black snow shots. Might force its way in, nice work folks :grin::+1:

3 Likes

@Qtip

do you already have some black snow seeds?

2 Likes

I do have some which makes the dilemma all the more real!

4 Likes

can you hear that? they’re saying “grrrroooooooww meeeee!”

5 Likes

It’s why I sleep with ear plugs! SHUT YOUR FILTHY SEED MOUTH BLACK SNOW!

7 Likes

@qtip
Do what the voices say…

3 Likes

Such a beautiful flower…perhaps I should commence with my Black Snow?! Thanks to the anonymous one that gave us this in seed form!!!

3 Likes

Every night, before I sleep, I hear the cacophony of the seeds. They all scream to me, night and day, GROW MEEEE! I am but a steward off the genetics, I listen to the seeds voice who is the loudest but also the quietest. Those old beans, near lost viability, what about them? …Fuck I’m high

6 Likes

With you my friend!!! Zoning on this cool near full moon!!!

2 Likes

@Qtip You’re just being jealous!! Two choices bud, either you look at the white snow on your lawn or the other one in your tent!! Make up your mind!! I know you hear that calling, “I am what you’re looking for! Don’t grow me, loss is yours! Grow me, off you’ll go!!!” :flushed: :sunglasses: :cowboy_hat_face: :sweat_smile: Give up’n soak’em! :flushed:

Did I read somewhere you water your plants twice a day? Is that correct!? Solo cups, 500ml or bigger pots!? Thanks!

4 Likes

Just to keep this thread going, Day 52 flower:

They will be getting water only from now on

31 Likes

Just beautiful. Love those green shades; are there aromas present that you can share?

4 Likes

I have Black Snow, Rainbow ylly and Molokai Frost all flowering in a 2x2 tent lol, I kinda just get hit with a funky blast when I open it

8 Likes

I love that
Glad I’m getting these
Good job :clap:

3 Likes

Nice work @Mr_Greenfern, those look phenomenal!

3 Likes

No 12" fan leaves but tight internodal spacing and healthy looking foliage. This plant is recently returned from a couple days under 12/12, and hopefully a lady. I also topped the plant above the sixth node.

Behold the blackest snow of all, I call him the enforcer. 250 lbs of solid snow, standing over 7 feet tall.

14 Likes