Black Snow: The Grow Show

It pains me so to see the ravages of low humidity every time I stop to admire the garden. The damage is most noticeable on the largest plant, but I imagine

Fortunately I think I discovered a solution- or rather stumbled upon the solution. I’m not even sure how long these had been sitting in the basement, but there was an unopened box just waiting for this moment. The planter set is meant to be part of a wall-mounted hanging garden but was immediately repurposed when I discovered they were self watering pots. The only downside I can see to these pots is that they have a limited capacity and a wacky shape.

Too bad my wife never liked her birthday present, but I do! (Thanks Mom!)

Imagining these pots as the answer to all of my problems, I repotted three of the Black Snow yesterday evening and took some pictures at 4:20 this morning.

Every plant you see here is a Black Snow, with the exception of the clover peeking up in the back row.

11 Likes

don’t forget guys, start those black snows when you can. :+1: :smiley:

6 Likes

Need a few auto’s to come down and I plan on popping 1x seed with the “surprise” medical grow I’m working on for a friend. :+1:

Other projects are on pause but I’m still aiming for a Black Snow Grow show by March :fist:

2 Likes
2 Likes

The black snow is smelling so good. I had no clue what to expect but it wasn’t fruit stripe gum. And this lady smells just like it.

4 Likes

keep up the good work, :+1:

4 Likes

Actually meant to post pics too(stoned😅)

16 Likes

@EugeneDebs420
man i cant wait for this smoke report, i think you’ll be the first person to smoke this bud from indoors. :+1:

7 Likes

@EugeneDebs420 Wow! Simply a beauty!! Congrats!! Looking forward to reading what you thought of it! For looks 9,9 out of 10!!! :hugs: :pray:

7 Likes

She could look a lot better. I kinda fucked up her veg a bit :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

fan leaves turned frosty sugar fan leaves.

4 Likes

hey @Mr_Greenfern any update on your black snow?

2 Likes

Looks great everyone. I was just taking a peek, beautiful.

2 Likes

I chopped on Sunday and here are a couple nugs nowhere near dry

I’ve been sick for over a week now and lost a good bit of my smell so no scent descriptions from me.

20 Likes

@Mr_Greenfern
fire ! i’m impressed.

3 Likes

Some closeup trichome shots

18 Likes

@Mr_Greenfern

can’t wait to see those buds dried.

4 Likes

So frosty sexy! Kudos brother!

3 Likes

this is my favorite shot.