Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

Upstairs bedroom , would have to run house down hall and down stairs to drain line that .

I do have a hose on it going into a 10 gallon bucket so I only need to dump it once a day .

Fuck 10 gallons of water is heavy , lol

4 Likes

6 day hang test of Blissful Wizard

:+1::fire::+1:

3 Likes

I made PHK gummies yesterday. Man that is good medicine. :100:

1 Like

From ??? The carts or you bought PHK HASH or shatter ??

Hey ain’t checked my mail lately :pineapple:

1 Like

Its from the BHO shatter. :100:

1 Like

What strength , how many you eat at once , how they make you feel ? Forgot, your not in pain right ?

1 Like

I don’t have much pain. A little arthritis in my left knee and elbows and wrists. I made 75-5MG gummies with half gram. I ate two last night. I use cannabis more for anxiety.

1 Like

Greetings @HolyAngel !

The TriForce image shows some super Tacoing on the bud leaves.

I’d not seen this on any Primo Nuggets as such. Is this normal in some of the grows or a 1-off ?

Not being critical, just digging at details

Beautiful Plant

1 Like

It’s due to growing her on this flood and drain table with 7 other plants all on the same feed. Have to balance it for all of them. She needed more mag or ph adjusted for her but I can’t really do that when I need to balance it for plants finishing at different times and such.

2 Likes

Just the site of contraptions had me reaching for the Silver Palm Leaf. Always the first thing on the canoe list… Its been 15 + years with this one.
FoolProof design and its so simple

@Jetdro thats a beautiful pocket pipe !

6 Likes

You brought out the Beast in her.
Thanks for the background. That is truly walking a fine line thats for sure.
Wicked Awareness bro.

Balance rocks

1 Like

Oh I like that too
Can I still get one

Yes , I love the lil wood pipe works extremely well . I pretty much use the top of it by itself. If I gently pack the bowl and put a nice drop of rosin on top it will hit 15 times. Can close the Lid between hits no waste . Little stash in it holds 2 more bowls so it will last me all day on a dog expedition

2 Likes

Its got Range even… your wooden device far out-parties the Leaf. Storage etc. BOWLSssss

Here they are in Britian. US patent…
I believe they have made the bowl a bit deeper. Which is always good!

1 Like

Thanks want one :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Happy to help! And oh yeah the price increase… i’m not sponsored lol

1 Like

They have arrived…

7 Likes

6 Likes

@Jetdro stops gardening for a moment Happy St. Patricks Day! Welcome the OverGrow motorcycle race across Ireland.

Next Stop… @BU2B Here. @ 3:33pm Seeyah there.

11 Likes

LMAO!!! Those are great man!

8 Likes

dont know if i ever ended the thread.

Blissful pulled about 2 pounds from 4 plants, 3 wedding cake plants averaged 7 ounces , the lone mac went 5 ounces. Dry went excellent, bud in Groves in my “Cooler” . Very happy with the harvest. WC and Mac running again. BW not run again .

10 Likes