Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

I ate today 10 mgs of dosi og and 5 mgs of Blueberry kush. 10 MG harle tsu and vaped phk all day

2 Likes

Hey I know it might be a little late, but the bud mold can be wiped out with sulfur so the seeds can complete. Don’t smoke the buds, though, cause it’ll make them gross.

2 Likes

How to do it Joe ???

Poured here last 3 days plants looking sad
Would like to save seed .

1 Like

Sure, get some sulfur, preferably 90% and mix 1 tablespoon with a liter of water and spray the buds. Drench those suckers. Don’t apply within 30 days of an oil application. The bud rot will be toast.

1 Like

Great info joe
I’ll bookmark this :+1::+1::+1:

Oh, you have PM? Didn’t even notice, lots of chatting and posting people’s credit card info going on here to distract from that. :stuck_out_tongue: Here’s another suggestion on how to handle it, though I can’t vouch for any of these methods myself. Never had it.

3 Likes

Sulphur is your friend if you’ve got mildew . Spraying it should eliminate it fairly quick.

1 Like

Nice @Cormoran :+1::+1::exploding_head:thanks for sharing

2 Likes

No pm, bud rot due to the fact it never stops raining here and humididty averages 90 percent. Couple that with a cheap greenhouse with no ventilation, an owner who worked 70-80 hours a week, you get bud rot.

2 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior @Papalag @JoeCrowe @Cormoran

So i have options here, not sure which way to go ???

If i spray sulfur buds are done, cant be smoked correct???

NOT sure when males went out, how long its been.

Snipped a small bud of Blissful Wizard just now…found these :boom:

DSC00006x

Look good to me, and plenty done on most. Musta been a good “hit” these came from a tiny popcorn nugget.

Thinking ill go pull lil buds from all, see if and how seeds look. If they look like this, i think ill just take the plants down now.

What yall think i should do??? NOT in need of smokeable bud, got nuff, would like to save it however, compare insidecto outside.

BUELLER…BUELLER…???

OPEN to sll suggestions. @ifish @Hamme @BigMike55 @ColeLennon my new friend!

11 Likes

Ok they are probably no good so pack them up and send them to me :stuck_out_tongue::joy::rofl::sunglasses::1st_place_medal::trophy::dart:

They look done to me
Who’s the daddy

2 Likes

Dude…REALLY???

OGAH , she hit everyone of the elite cuts. 3 males of OGAH in the Greenhouse with Blissful Wizard, Mac1, Reeces, MilkBone, Space Monkey, OGAH(F2’s) and Cereal Milk.

That was from a tiny bud…will have PLENTY to share, at least of that cross :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I’ll definitely test some for you

2 Likes

Gonna go pull and bag lil buds from them all, see if others are like the Blissful .

REALLY wanted the “Wizards Haze”, what i will call this cross…think the 2 plants compliment each other and both are vigorous …

5 Likes

But OF COURSE Senior…you may. I WILL RUN IT TOO!

Think seeds need to fridge for a week or two before attempting to see if they are viable(they will be ) ???

3 Likes

This could be fun I can put a few in the next run

2 Likes

If the seeds are done and you’re happy with the percentage, then cut them down. They are trash buds anyways, so don’t waste any money on them trying to get rid of the rot.

2 Likes

Look plenty done to me I always like to freeze them for a short period of time also .

Not sure if it helps or just leaving them sit out but I’d sprouted 10 ogah all threw tap roots in 2 days . Same with the grape pie all sprouted both seeds were stored in the freezer .

2 Likes

Wonder if the Mac got any seeds ,? I’ll put my name down for a single one
And some cake haze : )
Ohhhhhh and some reace haze lol
If they plentyfull : )

1 Like

Think ill do fridge rather than freezer.

ok, coukdnt finish my killer joint last night, thinmk ill spark it up while i check these, see what i got

COME ON SEED GODS…give me good seeds please, dont want to have to do the sulphur dealieo

5 Likes