Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

On seed haven there’s some of his creations i believe you’ll find some there in one form or another

I also think there’s some Escobar tributes that have HP

Get in touch with indy he still may have them I saw him post them a few months back

2 Likes

Looking good, jetdro! Do you have a link for the instrument you use to read and display the humidity, temp, vpd? And did you say you use two devices? One to display the info and one that controls the ac/dehum/hum?

3 Likes

Just a sensor I use INKBIRD to control this just. Tells me ALL and I like it’s format

4 Likes

I’ve got about 4 gdp ready to harvest sticky huge buds . A couple are better producers of both crystal and terps out of the ones I ran.

5 Likes

My opinion, even tho not asked for :roll_eyes:, would be the black eyed Larry. Would love to see what comes of that. Really any of them sound wonderful.

Grundle

2 Likes

What’s the second little stash for ???

4 Likes

Ooh fancy! Just a dugout or?

1 Like

I guess look at last pic

Pipe too

Second stash elludes me

3 Likes

Store you hash or your screens in there :wink:

3 Likes

No but the genetics should be killer
Over the years iv run maybe 8 or 10 of his crosses

All killer

2 Likes

I was gonna say, ‘hash stash’ - good call

1 Like

all wrong…lol…show ya in a minute

I know his rep, been same here, all his i ever ran was top notch

2 Likes

Thing is cool I like it , wish it was smaller

10 Likes

Cool. Oldschool like an 8 track. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Coke bin ? I’ve got a old dug out some what the same just no second stash hole.

5 Likes

@Jetdro @ShiskaberrySavior

I used to love the wood dugouts back in the day. I picked one of these up a few years ago cheap during a 420 sale

5 Likes

Wedding Cake and Mac came down this morning, 74 days. WC is HEAVY gonna yield real well. Mac heavy too but smaller sized than the 3 WC’s.

Humidity here 95% , dry room having trouble getting humididty down. Adding these 4 big plants not gonna help any, but it is what it is

6 Likes

Love this thing , hits great , Holds a whole days supply. Can use it as a pipe or a one hitter with the lil hitter

8 Likes

That’s a cool Dug out

I have a old fashioned 1 hitter

3 Likes