Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

Nice @Cormoran :+1::+1::exploding_head:thanks for sharing

2 Likes

No pm, bud rot due to the fact it never stops raining here and humididty averages 90 percent. Couple that with a cheap greenhouse with no ventilation, an owner who worked 70-80 hours a week, you get bud rot.

2 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior @Papalag @JoeCrowe @Cormoran

So i have options here, not sure which way to go ???

If i spray sulfur buds are done, cant be smoked correct???

NOT sure when males went out, how long its been.

Snipped a small bud of Blissful Wizard just nowā€¦found these :boom:

DSC00006x

Look good to me, and plenty done on most. Musta been a good ā€œhitā€ these came from a tiny popcorn nugget.

Thinking ill go pull lil buds from all, see if and how seeds look. If they look like this, i think ill just take the plants down now.

What yall think i should do??? NOT in need of smokeable bud, got nuff, would like to save it however, compare insidecto outside.

BUELLERā€¦BUELLERā€¦???

OPEN to sll suggestions. @ifish @Hamme @BigMike55 @ColeLennon my new friend!

11 Likes

Ok they are probably no good so pack them up and send them to me :stuck_out_tongue::joy::rofl::sunglasses::1st_place_medal::trophy::dart:

They look done to me
Whoā€™s the daddy

2 Likes

Dudeā€¦REALLY???

OGAH , she hit everyone of the elite cuts. 3 males of OGAH in the Greenhouse with Blissful Wizard, Mac1, Reeces, MilkBone, Space Monkey, OGAH(F2ā€™s) and Cereal Milk.

That was from a tiny budā€¦will have PLENTY to share, at least of that cross :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Iā€™ll definitely test some for you

2 Likes

Gonna go pull and bag lil buds from them all, see if others are like the Blissful .

REALLY wanted the ā€œWizards Hazeā€, what i will call this crossā€¦think the 2 plants compliment each other and both are vigorous ā€¦

5 Likes

But OF COURSE Seniorā€¦you may. I WILL RUN IT TOO!

Think seeds need to fridge for a week or two before attempting to see if they are viable(they will be ) ???

3 Likes

This could be fun I can put a few in the next run

2 Likes

If the seeds are done and youā€™re happy with the percentage, then cut them down. They are trash buds anyways, so donā€™t waste any money on them trying to get rid of the rot.

2 Likes

Look plenty done to me I always like to freeze them for a short period of time also .

Not sure if it helps or just leaving them sit out but Iā€™d sprouted 10 ogah all threw tap roots in 2 days . Same with the grape pie all sprouted both seeds were stored in the freezer .

2 Likes

Wonder if the Mac got any seeds ,? Iā€™ll put my name down for a single one
And some cake haze : )
Ohhhhhh and some reace haze lol
If they plentyfull : )

1 Like

Think ill do fridge rather than freezer.

ok, coukdnt finish my killer joint last night, thinmk ill spark it up while i check these, see what i got

COME ON SEED GODSā€¦give me good seeds please, dont want to have to do the sulphur dealieo

5 Likes

IF i have, and gonna know here in a minute or twoā€¦OF COURSE YOU CAN MAN!!!

1 Like

Drumroll : )

2 Likes

@ifish

Gonna do one at a time, 1st up, Wedding Cakeā€¦be right backā€¦wish me success!

2 Likes

Sendin the vibes : )

2 Likes

Wedding Cake loaded with seeds. Gotta pull the green off em , see if they are done nuff.

Will post pic in minute when i clean them off, see what yall think .

Mac 1 will be next

4 Likes

Weā€™re all on the edge of our seats
: )

2 Likes

giphy

3 Likes