Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

Monkey Bone, or Bad Monkey Bone, or Monkey Bone Wedding “MBW” or Wedding Monkey Bone “WMB”

I like MBW Monkey Bone Wedding lol

Just took down the whole Greenhouse. Rot was WAY less than i though, mostly on plants in back of house, Cereal Milk and Reece’s.

Neither OGAH were affected at all, 100% clean on them.

Mac not big but heavy, gott get some good bud off this one

Cereal Milk Milk Bone and Reeces pretty much toast, hanging only to get at the seeds, not smoking those.

All hanging in my dry room at 60/60 :sunglasses:

Pulled enough seeds to mature in fridge, 1st of year, new runs, with these genetics.

Sate of Greenhouse o Love seconds before the chop chop

9 Likes

For which X???

Remember OGAH, the father to ALL is AmnesiaHaze x Orange Goji

So dont get your names.

3 Likes

shit I don’t know, I was just throwing out names lol

2 Likes

LOVE your names…but gotta match …a little anyways…

Put DOWN that crack pipe and help me sir… :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Like Amnesia Haze X Blissful Wizard…Wizards Haze…gotta relate to the two strains involved…or…i mean i want them to!

2 Likes

I miss the dayz when everything was called “green bud” or KGB Killer green bud or this shits called homegrown brah lol

1 Like

We never had names for it…was good or schwagg.

I startyed buying bud when it was 8 dollars an ounce if that tells you anything, lol

1 Like

I use three terms

Dank
Danker
Dankest lol

1 Like

1/3 of each ounce was seeds…we all NEEDED rolliong trays back then, to ROLL THE SEEDS AWAY, lol !

2 Likes

I use Dank

LOUD

The Shit

Schwagg

Mids

Get that away from me, lol

2 Likes

Checked greenhouse 2, no rot, plants all over the place but fine , gonna let this run till Xmas morning.

The Wedding Cake in there is STUNNING and STINKY and smells of greatness…and cooking flower n vanilla, lol , SHE will be a treat for sure!!! Bout time i finished WC properly, damn!!!

4 Likes

Havent even looked in tent one or Mom tent yet…the creek whipped my ass yesterday,been lounging all day, feel like continuing such :+1: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That is bubba Kush. Sry got the Covid been a little out of it

1 Like

you ok ? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Reece’s Orange haze

1 Like

Gonna have Mac X’s to share…realized i only pulled 6 seeds from her…pulling more now, and there are more!!!

3 Likes

Wedding raze
Mac raze

Raze after that male you used for ogah

1 Like

Ogah
Male was razor a og
AH was haze
= raze

1 Like

I’m better. Last few days were rough. Headache and tired. Still trimmed tho. Got all 14 plants done. Just finished up. Feeling much better. Thank you

Grundle

2 Likes