Bliss's Redemption Perpetual auto pollen chucking fun!

these are the last reversals you can see some have Male flowers yet to open others manners but no pollen

1 Like

![20210808_065023|375x500](upload://kZRGGG4Mj7B85qseeded regs sour crack sour grape sour cheese grape crack cheese crack etc a few more weeks till chop

1 Like

forum stomper second perpetual tent 2 more weeks till the perp is full and running

1 Like

perpetual #1 loco mota super stressed but frosty almost ready to chop ![20210808_065310|375x500]sour grapes lemon pie

1 Like

So currently I’m almost where I need to be with the perpetual. it’s on a 12 week cycle so 4 weeks veg so to speak and 8 weeks flower. I like to run them a bit long as I use it for sleep mostly Once it’s full I will be chopping 2 plants a week but I’m thinking of going to a 4 week cycle basically chop one of the 2 flower spots every month and I think that will be the direction I go after I build the no till beds and scrog any thoughts
Thanks for checking out the grow I’m trying to get better at these update things lol
Bliss

1 Like

next up in the lineup MBAP x D Grape thanks so much DankD

So I’m writing this humbly with head hung low lol it was supposed to be my redemption thread but fail again instead of starting a new thread I’m just gonna use this thread from this point on to document various breeding projects and I’ll reassess a grow log this winter when hopefully if all goes right I will start up the photo grow I’m still running the perpetual auto grow 2 separate 2x4 grow areas with a separate veg area chopping 2 plants a week but that’s not fun or exciting the breeding however gets me excited or it’s more fun at least so thanks to those who check me out
these are the types of projects I’m engaged in currently and in the future I give out and promote autoflower for first time growers here in NY most of the time these are older folks who have had a negative idea of cannabis for years now they have completely changed there outlook and i think that is really cool

Seed runs/preservation-Basically if i get a pack of seed I’m going to make more that’s priority 1 always whether its growing 6 or 10 and selecting males and females to separate or fems to reverse which I’ve just gotten into using STS

crosses or my attempt at breeding whether using reg or fem pollen

1 Like

so currently I’ve got a few things I’ve just started a few ongoing and a few I’ve just finished

Reversals-just harvested pollen from care bears sour skittles and cherry cheesecake the cheesecake was very successful dropping pollen like crazy where as the other 2 I had to dry them and harvest pollen sacks then use a grinder and keifer screen to collect but I got a bunch from all 3 I’m going to use the fem pollen to do seed runs of all 3 and probably a bit of crossing

regs-ive started a few sour grape and sour crush to harvest pollen for som crosses in the future

crosses- I’m not sure which direction I will take in the next few weeks but I have a bunch of strains started forum stomper MBAP d grape care bear cherry brandy lemon pie and samsquantch maybe a few more

so many things I want to do but time time time right

have a great day folks

Bliss

1 Like

update on the breeding or should I say the pollen chucking projects so I have care Bears sour skittles cherry cheesecake and cherry sucker punchreversed pollen waiting to be applied I’ve got a cherry brandy double grape MBAP lemon pie forum stomper care bear and maybe a few more these are at week 2 and 3 from seed and I will start pollinating soon I also have care bear sour skittle cherry cheese and sucker punch started last week to be pollinated I’m starting another round of reversals I germed them all last lemon pie gg4 d grape MBAP i think I’ll have to check what I germed I’ve also lastly dropped 6 or 7 grapefruit gum from an amazing OGer they are regs and I hope to do a seed run if I get some pollen from them have a great day folks

Bliss

2 Likes

just got some fem black cream pollen on the mail yesterday thank you @Nagel420 so I have 5 different pollen samples from reversed females the 4 I reversed and bbn t hff e black cream the ones I reversed will be used to make more seed as well as all 5 being crossed a time or 2

Black cream- no reproduction, royal creamatic, cherry cheese maybe double grape, lemon pie

cherry cheese- reproduction, cherry brandy, forum stomper, maybe grape

sour skittle- reproduction, samsquatch, double grape, lemon pie, cherry brandy, gg4

care Bears- reproduction (start of a project for mr. Sebring) grape, cherry brandy, forum, . f sasquatch

cherry sucker punch- reproduction, tangie gum, forum. cherry brandy, grape lemon pie, maybe gg4

I’m also working on the tangie gum run and starting a new round of reversals anyways have a great day folks

Bliss

6 Likes

I am LOVING all the flavors in these crosses! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey thanks I appreciate the visit and the good karma like yourself and many folks here that love there autos this is one of the best things about them the fast turn around let’s my pollen flinging self pretend I’m a breeder lol thanks for stopping in

Bliss

2 Likes

Hey folks first it’s my day off YAY damn I need it no OT this week so much to do in every aspect of my life going to focus on the grow this morning I need to get to the post send out some packs also I’m switching the perpetual over from a weekly rotation to a monthly so 3 grow areas 1 veg 2 flower let’s me chop one of the flower tents like once a month it’ll be easier to maintain I think that being said I just spoke with someone about an exchange not a trade really just you know swapping seeds and neither of us has got them but the bad thing is I’m not 100% sure I sent them 99% but still it bugs me so I need to be better with that as a weak attempt to fix my flaws I just wanted to thank a few folks and this list is by no means complete but I’ll add to it as i go so a huge thanks to the following for a host of things whether a trade or just a gift of seed or advice these folks have helped me fill my tents my breeding areas my stash jars my seed tubs my mind and my heart so thank you all

@JohnnyPotseed @misterbee @TestOfOath @Nagel420 @Rhino_buddy @repins12 @Mr.Sparkle @Oldtimerunderground @nefrella and @ReikoX for sending me the first autos I ever grew like 4 years ago 3 maybe idk lol there’s lots more folks who need a thank you and I’ll do so when I remember them I hope all of you amazing OGers have a great night

Bliss

10 Likes