Will trade seeds for random acts of kindness to strangers

Hello,

I have some crosses I’ve made, if anyone would like to try some, I’ll send some, in exchange for random acts of kindness towards strangers.

Blue Dream Santa Cruz Cut x Bodhi Magenta Hash Plant

Blue Dream Santa Cruz Cut x Bodhi Old Soul

NL#5 x Bodhi Old Soul

Heirloom Afghani

Grape Dosi Auto fems

Arcata Trainwreck x Bodhi Old Soul

Chem sage pheno x Afghan

We’re on the honor system here. You do act of kindness and tell me, I believe you… remember though, karma is real! I’ll pick the 5 most inspirational posts and give them their choice.

And go.

57 Likes

I yelled at a lady to get out of the way of a moving car.

22 Likes

I’m just kidding though

4 Likes

I sent very good and hard to get cuts to a few members here

13 Likes

That was you?? I was so close to getting her too…

9 Likes

I just snow blowed my elderly neighbours driveway and my mother in laws driveway this morning!

18 Likes

I always pack extras in my trades at least two extras and some slaps sometimes some sample BioAG products Not too long ago and not just stuff I have kicking around I won’t get to stuff I’ve grown out and I knew was good I like to share the love and what has brought me joy and I get a better feeling knowing someone opened up that package and seen those and it lit thier day up.I know I’ll never get to see that face but it’s there in my heart.

14 Likes

I loaded some big bags of soil into a ladies trunk couple days ago

8 Likes

This past big Storm that blew in, my neighbor who does our plowing, his Snowblower “pooped the bed”. I gave him my Honda Snowblower with less than 20 hours on it, even bought a replacement Carburetor for it. Because of balance-issues from the Stroke I suffered, it wasn’t doing me any good. It was worth about $3K. Now he uses it to “touch up” both his property and mine. Fair Exchange, I’d say!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

39 Likes

I knew this girl for awhile, and she had to go out of state one year for work.
She called me because she was sad she was going to be alone for the first time during the holidays.
So I gave out all my gifts at home, and drove 14 hours straight to surprise her on Christmas morning.

13 Likes

paid for the person in front of me in line at burger king the other day they were counting change to buy a hamburger so i added a drink and some fries

another one …my daughter thinks i hate peopel dont know whu…“rolls my eyes” but i pulled a uturn the other day cause i saw a guy with a sign and a camper that appeared to be having trouble thought maybe a fanbelt or broken hose nope he was out of gas a nd trying to get from oklahoma back to texas somewhere he had enuf gas to follow me across the street to the truck stop so i filled his tank gave him a dobbie and sent him on his way with a smile …
thing is the truck stop wouldnt let him sit in the parking lot with his sgn saying needed help…

this was a LOVES truck stop on 40 elkcity ok personally i try to avoid Love truck stops just sayin

28 Likes

dont miss those dayz when i lived in maine but am considering moving back in the next year maybe

6 Likes

Was nice to this one chick I see every morning in the mirror. Some days thats all she gets.

I do not want anything.

:green_heart:

26 Likes

Heirloom Afghani

tell me about this ?
I wont have to do anything sexual ?

8 Likes

New neighbors moved in down the road (know her from my bank) and they had to build a wall with a door to make another bedroom for one of their kids. They were going to “hire it out”. Went down got measurements, went to Home Depot, loaded the truck up, 2x4’s, new door, and drywall, took 3 hours out of my after work schedule, got the wall built, door installed, and dry walled. My friend 1 arm Gary is down there today finishing it up, taping, mudding and sanding so they can paint and get moved in.

19 Likes

it’d still be within “kindness to strangers” parameters so…up to you?

:rofl:

8 Likes

Your crosses are beautiful

1 Like

Does it have to be recent? On time I picked up a bum in Virginia…he was just walking down this country road, really odd I thought…so I pic him up and I’m like where are you going? He said he was trying to get to NYC…haha so I drove all the way to NYC from rural Virginia… bought him some cloths and dropped him of. Scored some weed at the park and got a room for the night, then made the 20 hr trip back to VA.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

11 Likes

Ok, this has got to be a winner right here, a mega contender at the very least…I had just clicked on this thread thinking someone was simply asking for free seeds in exchange for random acts of kindness, what a great idea and I wanted to help…funny enough, it seems to be the other way around. Man, I love this place!
And seriously, that was an Awesome thing for you to do. A universe saving event most likely, reality is strange! Blessings :raised_hands:
That could have been me…it wasnt, though Ive been there and Im really inspired by your more than random act of kindness my friend. Wow…Thank you, We are One!

8 Likes

Can’t really say I’m in it for the seeds just so happens that this happened the other day.

I’m diving home from work when all the traffic stops. I’m usually impatient when driving (trying to change this. Started keeping something to smoke when in jams so I don’t get frustrated). I’m blowing the horn thinking 2 cars up ahead had an accident. I get out to see what’s going on when I see a guy laying across one lane on a 2 lane street. There’s already a guy trying to get him to move. He says he’s not moving till somebody gives him a ride or some money to get home. I plead with him to get up because someone will eventually run him over or the cops will come and things could go bad for him. He agrees to get up if we give him money I insist he get out of the street first. We walk him to the sidewalk and give what we could. He was satisfied and took a seat at the bus stop. All I could do after that was hope did make it home.

8 Likes