Bliss's Redemption Perpetual auto pollen chucking fun!

So here goes my third attempt at a grow log, wish me luck. So a bit of back story, back in march the police paid me a visit. Apparently one of the many folks I have shared with giving flower and edibles to decided I wasn’t giving enough and called the police. I know it was a so called friend because of some things the police said. Very specific language. Long story the shut down my grow lsing my seed stash was the hardest part but thanks to OG I bounced back it’s been a struggle though that’s for sure. I’m chugging along getting my auto perpetual back in gear and juggling a ton of breeding projects. Recently gotten way more into organics no till is in my future right now I’m working more of a ROLS style and getting into KNF and JADAM As usual I’m not great at taking pictures but I’m going to try reall hard to fix that thanks for tagging along

Some info on the grow as it stands

Perpetual
Germ area where they spend week 0 and 1 on heatpad or under a 2’ t5 in solo cup in a cups
seperate “veg” area roughly 2x3 it holds 32 #1 nursery pots under 4’ t8s week 2,3,4
after sexing they move to one of the 2 flower areas both are 2x4 one in a tent under a sf 2000 the other a make shift area under my old HPS 400 they stay here for 6 to 8 weeks till harvest

Rotation
I’m on a 12 week cycle chopping 2 plants a week as well a geming uppotting every week etc

there is also a seperate breeding closet with a 1000 watt blurple and an area in another room that is intended for males currently under SIL led

Projects

Besides getting the perpetual running I’m working on making seeds super important to me 3 reg runs and I’m in the middle of or working on many STS reversals

I will be starting the pjoto grow in the fall but need some equipment first also another tent and light for the perpetual as well as a cab or tent for the males I’ll post pics asap

14 Likes

That’s the worst that you had to go through that @cannabliss, the sacrifices that people like you have made for our plant is most honourable but shameful at the same time. I’m glad you are able to get back to growing and supplying people their cannabis needs. Good luck and good vibes :grinning::+1:

3 Likes

@cannabliss glad to see your back growing! I’ll be here watching

I’ll be watching and cheering!

Soooo heres some pics sorry for the delay I’m not great at this also I need a new phone as you will see from the pics need about 12 more hours in the day as well

was mixing some soil last night figured I would get some pics

here is a snowryder the first in a crap loadof reversals

this is my process currently until I get the perpetual rolling and start up the photos
they start here in solo cups weeks 0 and 1

then they go into#1 nursey pots for the next 3 weeks until they sex or start preflowering

I’m running mostly auto regs so theres a ton more in veg than I really need plus tests of new stuff and about a dozen reversals in different srages

After the sex starting week 5 they go into one of the flower areas

loco mota a little stressed

double grape x uk cheese

I will be getting a better phone so better pics and try to keep this updated especially as the reversals start coming along thanks
Bliss

3 Likes

So I don’t have pics I’ll try to grab them tommorrow I really need a phone but thought I would do a fast update I’ve been very busy I’m starting a new job tonight overnights yay who needs sleep

I need to work on some "isolation boxes for the reversal projects I normally would NEVER do this many at once but I want to get them all ran before the new year because It’s an issue with the cold here in NY even inside I have about 12 or 14 reversals in various stages some about to drop pollen others just germed I’ll get pics and give you a rundown tomorrow if possible

Thanks for stopping in
Bliss

1 Like

Glad I found this, Bliss!
Your situation looks a bit like my situation. Just more so!!!

Taken live just for you:

I love how fast the auto show sex though. I just up potted a bunch into 1g like 2 days ago, and now more than half have shown sex. And it’s only like a 7-10 day difference between oldest and youngest in this pic. Guess I get to kill some boys. More room for Bubblegum!

:peace_symbol: :eyes:
-Dirtron

Ps let me know if ya want me to nuke my pic and shorten my post to keep your thread “clean”.

nope your fine and yeah it looks like we are kinda doingbthe same thing I have a variety of lights sf2000 old school HPS t5s T8s a blurple jobbie even some sil the florescent work fine for vegging especially these fast autos thanks for stopping in

So here’s a quick update

the veg area a plethora of autos some headed to the perpetual some to breeding projects sour grapes in the overflow several seeded regs sour crack sour grape idk grape cheese cheese crack lol multiple reversals germ area flower tent sour grape green crack loco mota more to come

1 Like

the loco the last pic are stressed I swear when I started the grow back ip it was like learning from scratch all over I had issues I have never had before and some of it is switching to living soil but a lot of it was just me spacing I guess needless to say I’m still trying to dial everything in getting a perpetual going is a ton of work but worth it once its rolling doesn’t help I’m trying to juggle 436 breeding projects ok not that many but a bunch

1 Like

these loco mota I’m just not sure of they were supposed to be fems but 2 were males I have heard different things these were stunted from a variety of stressors mites gnats root issues light issues anyway they are a bit funky but frosty just small 2 to 4 weeks to go

2 Likes

so I have an issue with the veg area on these autos before I ran them 4 weeks and move to flower and it worked great but for some reason they seem to be flowering early and that’s not good because I can’t move them to the flower area until they are scheduled if they sit here in the veg light is only some t8s this it is affecting there size I think

2 Likes

Quick sort of update no pics no time ahhhhhh night shift kicking my but making me rethink my grow still 3 or 4 weeks from having the perpetual going fully but I have zero time right now If anyone has any tips on STS reversals I’m struggling so many different takes on it different concentrations different schedules No pollen? Spray more spray less? I have read that the plant needs ethylene to make pollen I have also read ethylene will halt Male flower growth ugh we shall see gonna need more STS lol pics coming

1 Like

Ok so been spotty at best with this log tfying to adjust to overnights and figure out both the direction of my grow and this log if I could manage even regular weekly updates that would be great

1 Like

mixing a batch of STS for yet another round of reversal attempts I have so many auto fems I would love to make seed of but I’m gonna lose some if I keep failing idk optimistic have great day

3 Likes

You got this @cannabliss! Things seem hectic, breath…

What if you were to add a small extra light to one end of your veg area, that way you can move the “early bloomers” over there until they can go into the real bloom area. I have a 25w led light on a clip on fixture, perfect for boosting light intensity for a small area…

Stay Irie Friend,
Dirtron

1 Like

Thanks for the positivity I’m doing just that so to speak I setup 2 makeshift breeding areas one for regs which are doing great another for fems as well as a quarantine area with 3 or 6 separate chambers for the fems if they ever start throwing pollen I’m using an old blurple a t5 and some led SILs for the quarantiarre if I ever get to use it just made a fresopping byeh batch of STS we shall see thanks for stopping by

3 Likes

So STS mixed round 2 of reversal attempts. I just looked at the first round a few have fully developed flowers but haven’t opened yet the rest are showing what I would call nanners you know under developed Male flowers with no pollen. I’m going to try spraying less this time as I have heard conflicting things STS stops ethylene production which triggers the male flowers to grow but the plant needs ethylene to make viable pollen it’s frustrating to say the least. Anyway here’s to this round going better. Here’s the lineup Double grape Forum Stomper UK Cheese Care Bears Lemon Pie Green Crack cherry cheese Sour skittles and cherry sucker. Each is either 3 or 4 weeks in atm and I’m starting today so wish me luck

so these are my next victims for reversals some will be sprayed today others next week

![20210808_064851|375x500](upload://lc6ttzlyAyVmsjnO7Cl6AG5K5Dm.jthis is the germ/veg area sour 60 sour daddy Darkhold germing

1 Like