Blue Dream Run Indoor

Just got my first clone to bring home to my indoor grow. I’m using strawberry fields in 10 gallon fabric pots, Nectar of the Gods nutes. Two 600w HPS for flower. I’m only allowed six plants in Missouri at each stage of growth. I’ll be vegging clones and seedlings under a 6 lamp t5. I’ll continue veg and scrog in flower room until sized to fit room.

22 Likes

Sounds great got my :popcorn::popcorn:

2 Likes

Love me some Blue Dream! It’s my go to strain. Here for the show! Sending magical green thumb juju your way! :herb:

4 Likes

Don’t mind me and I’ll just be chilling here observing from afar and by afar I mean jeffco what’s up my fellow show me homie

3 Likes

Hey man! Let’s hope the Chiefs show us some love.

1 Like

We’re losing 7 to 0 atm

Missed a field goal…

Not the first one of the year… If you’re close to STL and ever need anything let me know my local connection’s run long and deep …now that we’re legal it’s so liberating to say that now …fucking Packers

3 Likes

And if by the 1 in a million chance you have access to STL creeper let me know been on that hunt for 15 years

1 Like

Yeah it’s freeing. Thanks man. I appreciate that. I’m looking for Sour D or any other old school sativa. Súper Silver Haze is my fave, but my beans of that strain didn’t pop. They were 10 years old. If you ever come across SSH please let me know.

1 Like

Go to the breeders lab search for sour D preservation run.

2 Likes

So am I misunderstanding my paperwork if I grow more than 3 months supply does it really say I must sell it to a dispensary

It says you can only have 12oz dried product. It doesn’t address other forms. So I plan on making butter, infused lotions, etc. I’ll only be talking to a dispensary if they give me a reasonable rate per/g.

1 Like

From my understanding if we produce more than 12 we have to inform the state and take it to a dispensary which I would imagine would have to pay for it I’m just curious if the state is gonna allow me to “donate” the excess to a dispensary cause I get almost 2lb a plant outdoors over my lifetime

2 Likes

That’s impressive. I’ll probably average 11.97 ounces per harvest.:wink:

5 Likes

`Maybe I’m just a noob, but I’m not sure if I’ve found the right topic, but it said closed. Also, will I need to start seed runs to participate? I haven’t made fem seeds before.

No it’s not closed it’s sour diesel x snow lotus I’ll tag you in it

1 Like

Nope they didn’t, too bad
Go Pack

Damn cheeseheads Packers are bums

1 Like

Following along for this :sunglasses: