Blue Magoo and any of her offspring out there

hello! as the title states I’d really love to see some blue magoo and or progeny from her. I spent a season in Washington state with an older cat helping him farm greenhouse for a season. this was the herb that stood out to me, hit every single box for me in high , flavor, growth , appeal just overall a great plant, and one I miss dearly. I have found 1 example since being back in Michigan and while it was great it wasn’t grown small batch and didn’t have the same… luster? anyways if anyone’s holding her or her babies I’d love to view upon them as I miss her dearly.

4 Likes

I don’t know about here, but a lot of folks are loving on Dynasty Seeds cubeing of Blue Magoo. I have a pack of Blue Magoo IBL from Morelovefarms on IG but I haven’t grown them out yet,

3 Likes

@Monst3rbean is correct. Look into prof p / dynasty

3 Likes

I think jbc may actual still have a few packs of the blue magoo from professor P. I was wrong it’s violet magoo. Which is the black blue magoo x blue magoo bx

sweet I’ll hop on and see if I can’t budget it thank you! never ran any dynasty work but that cross should push the odds in good favor of finding something close to mom.

1 Like