ISO: Nirvana Blue Mystic

I had this genetic about 8 or 9 years ago and it still stands out in my mind. Does anyone have some of the Nirvana lineage they would be willing to share? Not the royal queen seeds line. I really want to work it into my breeding program, seeds would be great, even better would be pollen.

6 Likes

I think nefrella has blue mystic
Peace out and stay safe

5 Likes

@nefrella might have some left. Good luck!

3 Likes

If it can help : nirvana sell blue mystic in our days

Buy Blue Mystic Feminized seeds at: – Nirvana Shop

Al the best

2 Likes

From what i have seen over the yrs I have found 3 breeders that sold blue mystic idk what the original is but nirvana is gonna be a ibl f something. I have grown this myself indoors around 10ish yrs ago it is a purely indoor plant not the best yield but the suttle berry perfume taste was different

1 Like

I actually remember getting a pretty decent yield off of the 3 I grew, but yeah, the skunky berry taste is what I remember.

2 Likes

Hola @anon93244739

Funny you ask I just did
a reproduction of the latest
Loran creation WNBO

heres the content :WBNO = Blue Mystic ( Wicked Blueberry x Skunk #1 x Northern Lights) ?

x Pacifica ( BWG = Black Widow (shanti) x G13 (pacific cut). Pacifica is a bx1 to G13 if I remember correctly

if you need any seeds don’t be shy

Bare

3 Likes

Hey @Barefrog hope all is well. Please excuse my ignorance but the name Loran sounds very familiar, yet I know nothing. If you could enlighten me, I would really appreciate.

3 Likes

Loran is an old school Michigan (I think?) grower from the Canna Cabana, he bred the Longbottom Leaf, collaborated with Mota on the Valley Ghash. I heard he is having health problems lately, I know there was a fundraiser for him last year

3 Likes

Dragboat Jeffy is using the LBL for freebies nowadays under the Bad Dawg name, crossed with Starfighter he calls it Long Bottom Fighter, it sounds pretty amazing TBH

3 Likes

Thank you @Dirt_Wizard I appreciate the info :pray: I have some atonic x long bottom fighter @HappyTrees23s sent me earlier this year that I need to get poppin soon.

And @Barefrog reached out to me after I made that post too, thank you for the enlightenment Bare!! :pray: :grin:

3 Likes

I had to look that one up, neat to see Cannatonic still being worked, sounds like a 1:1 strain with some potency on both sides. I found this quote from DBJ on another forum about the Atonic:

Atonic - (Nine Fold Genetics) High CBD line
Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 12.05.14 PM.png
Here is Bad Dawg’s (Breeder of the seeds you have from GLG) take on the Atonic:

“the atonic mother is a very strong branched plant that yeilds very well.”

“It tested at 19% cbd (If memory serves me right) and less than 1 % thc. I have grown it out doors 2 times and it is very strong ,low matinance. And is great indoors. I have several people that use it for pain. And I use it in a coconut oil rub mixed with Deathstar. It is the NineFold Cut.”

2 Likes