Seedfinding advice

Anyone know of reputable seed banks that carry the original DJ Short Blueberry (in stock obviously)? Or BOG Seeds Bogbubble?

8 Likes

The pre-98 DJ Shorts BB might be out there somewhere but good luck finding that.

I have lots of seeds from another’s grow of 5 Island Sweet Skunk girls mass pollinated with the output from 3 male DJ’s BB but they are likely more recent as I got the beans just a few years ago. They are going soon to @Shadey for distribution to everybody here so keep coming back and you can probably get some of those if you want some. Should be around a 1000 of those for giving out. I grew out 4 and it’s some nice smoke!

You might need to get a lot more active in the meantime to be eligible for freebies when they become available.

:peace:

15 Likes

I will be watching for that one :wink:

9 Likes

Thanks, I used Overgrow all the time when I was growing back before the site was taken down years ago. I stopped for years once it legalized near me, but now that I moved to FL I’m gonna get back to it cuz FL medical weed is overpriced hay, I’m going broke not getting high. Glad to see it’s going strong again. Are the old strain grow reviews still on here?

5 Likes

I really have no idea about that. I was into the old Cannabis Culture forums back then and was the Admin when it shut down. I had made Shadey an Admin too about a year before the Emery’s had it shut down to hide accusations of sexual no-nos that are still not proven but that was a great forum in it’s time. Destroyed by an asshole moderator known as Mikey before I got hold of it.

Shit happens, Things change and now my focus is to help make OG better than it’s ever been!

:peace:

5 Likes

And you’re CERTAINLY doing your part, @LabRat, as “OG” as they come!!! Glad you’re here rather than someplace else. Like that old commercial, when you speak, people listen!!! Stay true, safe, take EXTRA care and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

There was a recent group buy of bog seeds here, look for it with the search bar. There are likely some members here that picked up extras of them. The old pre 98 bb is possibly lurking in some collections, but only the new versions are available at the seed banks. I was lucky enough to grow some original dj short flo for many years, and I made shit loads of seeds with that mom that I still have. Even though flo and bb arent exactly the same (ive grown them both) they are similar in many ways.
Best of luck to you, let me know if I can help

2 Likes

Thats awesome about running the flo for years. I’ve got a few seeds I plan to run thru this year, what was it like and any pointers on what to look for?

2 Likes

There are different phenos, all very similar, but the one I had was clearly superior to others Ive seen. The one I grew had insane coloration, beautiful purple and red hues, it yeilded very well in around 65 days. It could cure for months. The flower had a really complex aroma, definitely led by those blueberry like aromas, but with some exotic floral and sandalwood and chocolate. It gained me quite a reputation at the time. Everything I made with that mom was really dominated by those flo characteristics

3 Likes

Thanks for the info everybody. Just seems odd that Blueberry isn’t more popular still, it was my favorite strain by FAR, will never forgive myself for putting that mother plant out to pasture when I lost my grow space. And before you yell at me, I tried giving people cuttings but I was the only one I knew growing that hadn’t been busted and this was early 90s, scarier time then.

3 Likes