Blue Tara F2s

Hey, everyone!

I was just kindly blessed with the IXs from @Sebring that @schmarmpit repro’d due to donation from @50State and @PlantShepherd

First off, thank you to all the amazing people in this community… keeping the gene pools open and shared; that’s huge.

I’m also on the hunt for the Blue Tara F2s that were made if anyone is willing to either increase further or do a trade… please let me know :]

Stay well my people!!

-Reallifegrows

18 Likes

Up for a trade, what’s on the Menu? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’ll shoot a msg later, I just posted this while at work.

I have lots of Bodhi, Doc d, Strayfox, CSI, and quite a few others!

7 Likes

I added snapshots of what I have. Some I will not be letting go but don’t be afraid to ask!

Be well!

1 Like

Just FYI @50State has a full pack of Blue Taras, donated by a gracious person on another forum, that I sent him to be included in a future F2 run. As of this post last December 2020, he had sprouted them I think:

So, if you have time to wait, you may be able to hang on to what you’ve got and look to signup for those future F2 if/when they happen. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve got Blue Tara F2’s. willing to put 20 - 25 on the Trade Winds. From your supplied Listings, the following stood out (for me): Viet Black #164, Pineapple Fields, Soul Mate, Roadkill Unicorn, and Lemon Afghani. Ball’s in your Court. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Super nice List!!!

6 Likes

Thanks so much for the heads up! :]

I’ll shoot ya a message here in a bit! :]

& thanks for the kind words!

willing to trade that JMO for mephisto beans ?

Consider this thread closed! <3

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.