Turpmans trades

This will be my thread for trades.
Positive experiences hopefully with no negative.

@CADMAN and @Wizdom. Wizdoms package made it to me before mine made it to him. I lose haha. Pleasure fellas.

Seeds sent to @Alphatoy.
I’ll update this thread as time passes. With what I have available.
I’m mostly interested in somewhat pure lines.

Currently have God Bud
These seeds were mad from a nice F6 female clone gifted to by a good growme. The genetics came from pre 90 pack purchased in Vancouver.
The female had very strong grape terps. And had a bit of a pink fade. The line was almost lost with a shortage of seed. Pollen was sent from the US as it was thought that was the last male popped, later a pack of F2 was found and a male from this run was used in this seed run. As you can see this is not the usual god bud short plant. This line may have been selected more on the hawiian purple side of things.
Mom

34 Likes

Very nice colors on that one! Beautiful stuff and nice work!

1 Like

Any photos of the dried flowers?

1 Like

Oh I may but most likely would be guessing. As I didn’t mark. I’ll have a look.

3 Likes

Dosent look like any dry. Just from the dep greenhouse. These are all the mom.

She has a talent for turning her leaves sideways late flower. Not sure the reason turning down the light?

25 Likes

Thanks for the shout out mate. Hope you enjoy :v:

2 Likes

"LAWD, LAWD, LAWD", need me some of dat Pink!!! What a Beauty you got, Bro. Continued success, do take care, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Beautiful plants buddy and I’m always interested in some trading. Message if any interest . :raised_hands::raised_hands::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Also in the stable I have cookies and chem by Greenpoint. Unfortunately GP lost their mom in this cross.
I made and F2 with 4 boys from the same pack.
I originally popped 4 beans. Chucked the 3 males “dummy” and ran the female. She turned out real nice. Complete frost queen. I had to go back to the pack and find a male. Popped 4 and found 4. And the F2 happened.

Getting knocked up.

And a few of the mom.
Her in the greenhouse. She smelled like burnt rubber. Rose perfume.Heavy skunk.

And an F2. I ran a few just for a look and there was lots of fire. I defiantly have to run some of these again.

Mom Indoor.

Mom again. Excuse the canoeing. A little hot and dry and bright haha.

9 Likes

are these true…how do i get my hands on a few of those…i would also wanna send a pack to @jaws…i owe him a sure fire pack…

2 Likes

Just send me a pm please

Welp. PH meter shit the bed.
Runoff a little low, jebas. Was wondering why the struggle in everything lately.

1 Like

Thank you. @Chara upstanding trader.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.