Blueberry Muffins indoors

Here is a quick 1st post.
From dark heart nursery, bbm clone topped only once in a 2x4 tent, Roots Organic 707 in a 10gal fabric pot, Mars Hydro SP 3000 LED.

Had issues with trips but oh well LOL
nugs smell awsome of dank blueberry muffins :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Some pics of course!~ enjoy

18 Likes

Sounds great, can’t wait to see how the blueberry muffins turns out.
You might want to go to the introduce yourself thread and tell us about yourself there

3 Likes

Welcome to the site! Hope you check out some other diaries and get to know the people here. Most aren’t too crazy :wink:

Beautiful plants!

2 Likes

and the forest of Trich’s… oh yea!

19 Likes

Thank you!
I will introduce myself to the other members!
Next grow I will do will probably won’t be for a while but I plan on growing Purple Frost Giant that I got for free… will see how that goes and post the results…

2 Likes

Welcome, nice looking plants.

4 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

Welcome @jimijam Nice grow man :metal: :metal: plenty of Blueberry lovers here
Here’s my Blueberry muffin Humbolt seed co nursery clone a few days ago :peace_symbol:

19 Likes

WOW!
That is a big lovely plant!!!
Is it in the ground or big pot?

3 Likes

30 gallon fabric pot on a garden plot.
Your setup looks nice man props on the grow. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

lol, i was gonna say… fancy seeing you here :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Mmmm mmmmm Blueberry:-) :slight_smile:

1 Like

@jimijam check out @other_barry Blueberry thunderdome thread :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice. I’m also running some bb muffins right now but Humboldt fem seeds. I just yesterday got some bb muffin on the dirt cheap from a dispensary. I got it just cause it’s the same bb muffin (purple panty dropper x razzleberry ). And wanted a sneak peek at what I’m growing. Chit is damn good. Not a knockout but flavor smells and bud appeal is on point. And as an everyday heavy smoker. Potency is fine. Works well. I’m about to put mine in flower any day now.

1 Like

Tell you what, that strain is a great side brancher… you give it room in the ground and as you can see @ColeLennon has a nice bush going for sure!

My cutting was topped once and it just grew out horizontally without me doing any training so I was able to easily keep the canopy more or less level.

2 Likes

i like your style!

did you feed/top dress? some N maybe?

4 Likes

ya that canopy control you got going with minimal effort is nice. Both mine I didn’t do anything to them until July 6th and I FIM’d the top “once” and Loli popped . That’s it. I did foliar feed them with kelp me kelp you 2tsp per gallon every other day since going outside until about 2 weeks bloom with one of these bottles I’m sold on regular consistent proper foliar feeding with kelp now. Aim the nozzle up under the leaves. :peace_symbol:

your in for a treat :peace_symbol:

1 Like

ya that’s the small one, the east row BBM clone is about 8 inches taller with more girth :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: