Blueberry Snow

Check it out. New Blueberry Snow plants are growing nicely. Thank you @khaoohs for not giving up on this strain.

Also
@ramblinrose @SubzeroIceKold @The_Lazy_Hippie ^^^

6 Likes

Reminds me of the Cedar Lounge in London Ontario. Late 70’s lol.
Quiet little punker lounge lol

2 Likes

Nice! I have a couple packs of these sitting in the fridge and was thinking of getting into them this winter. Hope you find something cool!

3 Likes

Let it snow, let it snow :snowflake:

4 Likes

Good luck, i personally never had much luck with the snow lotus crosses…

4 Likes

Any one that’s sitting on the grape pie x snow lotus I’d handed out last year that cross worked well . Some of the nicest smoke I’ve sampled in a long time. Well worth giving them a grow.

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag @BudWhisperer !

@khaoohs its so awesome that you stuck with this project! Can’t wait to see some healthy seeds get made! Did any of your females that you had before have strong blueberry terps?

4 Likes

Im gonna pull up a chair on this one

4 Likes

I did not do them justice on my first run, everything kind of went shitty half-way through, and I had to work on resetting my environment. I do feel that things are, at least a little, better now. All that to say I didn’t find anything impressive, and only had one sensi run with the girls before scrubbing down and starting over. It’s my fault more than anything to do with the genetics themselves.
I should have clones of all these to let the girls run it alone later on, but it’ll be a little while before they go 12-12.

1 Like