Blueberry Snow

I was recently gifted Bodhi’s Blueberry Snow, with the request that I repro them and log it here.
Going to start this as a diary, then move it to the co-op area when I get closer to having something to share.

2021-09-10

Beans have been in the fridge since they arrived a few weeks ago. Placed into a small container with room temperature filtered water and a few drops of peroxide.
Also started a single HSO Blue Dream fem seed that had been sitting in the fridge.

2021-09-12

~36 hours later, all 11 B.S., and the B.D., have broken the shell and are sporting tips. They have been placed into jiffy peat starters under a dome. Not sure how old these are, but they were stored very well, can’t beat 100% germination.

2021-09-13

They still have their helmets on, but are pushing up from jiffy cube.
Put the jiffy cubes into soil sacks.

2021-09-16

Filled additional soil material in the bags to help prop them up.

2021-09-19

Seven days from germination.

53 Likes

15 Likes

Good luck with the grow @khaoohs !!

I’ll be tagging along for sure

3 Likes

Is Blueberry Snow, DJ’s Blueberry x Snow Lotus? I have never actually tagged along for a Snow Lotus grow so this should be fun.

3 Likes

Stolen from @The_Lazy_Hippie

“Bodhi had two Blueberry moms he worked with. The first was DJ Shorts Blueberry and he made Blueberry Hill (DJ Short Blueberry x Appalachia) and Blue Lotus (DJ Short Blueberry x Snow Lotus). The second was an un-identified Blueberry that was only labeled Blueberry (Indica) and he made Blueberry Mountain (Blueberry (Indica) x Appalachia) and Blueberry Snow (Blueberry (Indica) x Snow Lotus).”

16 Likes

Blueberry snow is bound to be better than yellow snow by Winterdog…I’m going to watch along if that’s ok.

10 Likes

Nice thanks for the info :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looking forward to watching them grow. Snow lotus should bring some frost.

3 Likes

Pulling out a chair, I’ll be quiet in the corner learning.
Stay safe and have great growth!!

2 Likes

I’m here for the show. Love the blueberry.

2 Likes

Tagging along for the ride. Thanks for doing this for the community! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Count me in too! :smiley:

2 Likes

Not sure how to embed IG links on here, but here is a screen shot of a guy on IG that loved the BB Snow. I’ll post a link to his post as well. Bunch of other Bodhi gear and a few other posts about the BB Snow too!

13 Likes

Can’t wait to see them grow! Thank you @khaoohs for doing this preservation work :call_me_hand:

1 Like

@khaoohs ,Ill be clocked in for moral support! If you need a coffee or for me to twist one up, just say the word!

Blueberry Snow! Not sure it could get a whole lot better than that IMO.

Oh, and @Qtip

“Winterdog”, nice one! Lmfao!

3 Likes

I’d definitely love to see this one thru. Blueberry Snow seems delish by it’s description.
Where’s the lower priced seating ?

5 Likes

This is a general admission show, no seats, stand where ever you like.

If anything, I’d liken it to a show at CBGB back in the day.

• everyone’s allowed on stage
  • post whatever you want
  • and if you’re gonna shit on something, everyone can see it

14 Likes

Great project @khaoohs !!! Excited to watch the journey!

1 Like

Set to “watching”
Good vibes goin out !

2 Likes

This is relevant to my interests. Thanks for growing those beans and starting the thread.

2 Likes