Goji OG F3 line breeding and potential crosses

The infamous Goji OG will be taken to f3 this summer and I am really excited about what I will find in these f2s. I have a few ideas on some crosses and have Secret Chief, Space Cake, G13HP, Temple of Apollo F2S and should be getting some of Oregon Huckleberry to select from. 19/20 popped and we are off to the races.

64 Likes

Good luck…I’d love to get my hands on some of that Orange Goji or its crosses. Stellar strain…

7 Likes

Yeah that makes two of us.I would love to hear people’s ideas and thoughts on Goji OG and potential breeding partners . Let’s hear OG what’s everyone thinking…

3 Likes

I’ve got some F3 and crosses with
Sunset sherbet
Wedding cake
Purple punch
Platinum purple candy
Zkittlez

But honestly nothing better than just Goji Og itself

16 Likes

I think the goji crossed to the huckleberry would compliment eachother nicely and make some badass offapring

9 Likes

Pulling up the chair and popcorn to watch the show.

Cheers Johnny

2 Likes

Never had the pleasure of goji OG so I will live the experience through you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve had a Goji OG X Oregon Huckleberry on my mind for a long time.

14 Likes

Pulling up a chair never had it either…running some twin flame and ORange goji so will get to try some crosses. 19-20 is a dang good start!!

3 Likes

Tap root is not messing around on this one. All 19 up and going strong.

13 Likes

I’m on board. You’re going to have some fun my friend.

4 Likes

Hey Tommy you have been rocking the Goji for a while anything special I should look for?

4 Likes

Huckleberry is on the way went out today

6 Likes

I popped half the pack they were big OG looking plants. The three females I had looked and smelled similar. The one I kept was the biggest yielder and best overall smoke. I always smelled a jolly rancher sour apple smell to mine. With some OG pines and such in the background. This fall I’m thinking of popping the rest of the pack for seed runs.

7 Likes

Sweet thank you sir. I’m pretty much convinced I will pair these two up.

4 Likes

That pretty much how I remember her was a sour pine with strawberries or fruit punch kinda thing was very potent . I’m kinda of worried to put her outside a little but because I know how big she can get but I might just take her a little early but I’m a long way from that right now.

1 Like

Yeah, goji always screws up my grow tent. Out of control falling everywhere.

6 Likes

Have you ran the f3s you have or any of those crosses ?

1 Like

Can’t get over the kindness of OG members Thanks again to theshowmehomie for contributing to my project. So we have Oregon Huckleberry, Oregon Huckleberry x Pink Animal Crackers, Mother’s Milk f2, Herijuana and Gorilla Slippers.These Oregon Huckleberry will hopefully have a male for me to match up to my Goji OG f2s .

17 Likes

Damn good list. I’m sure you’ll discover some magic with any of these crosses. That’s a recipe for success.

6 Likes