Blueberry đŸ”” Thunderdome

Yeah, that BBB sure looks like it wants to pack on some weight. Both my JOTIs look like they arent going to produce a lot, but I can’t wait to try them.

7 Likes

Got some yellowing going on. Discussing what to do with the growmies

16 Likes

Looks like a normal fade. If your want less fade give your plants more N in veg and make sure they go into bloom really GREEN. They look, great man props :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

The fade felt a little heavy for today being the last day of week 6. Is that just me? I didn’t want to ignore a problem and have it hurt how well they flower. I also don’t want to over correct something that isn’t going to be a problem and create one.

3 Likes

They look a little thirsty. I use a couple different main N’s in veg and cut to half strength in bloom and cut N off completely about week 5. I agree I wouldn’t be trying to correct anything. They look fine man.

3 Likes

Don’t forget to sign up on the Temple Flo Co-op preservation seed run - Overgrow.com wiki in 15 mins its open. :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

3 Likes

Oh man. I hope this goes well.

4 Likes

So easy a @Kavman can do it!!! You Got This!!! :100:

4 Likes

Those plants look really happy. I’m sure you will have a great run. Like Cole said, you got this :seedling: :green_heart:

3 Likes

I think some strains typically throw 2 “sets” when flowering; first during stretch, then after 6-8 weeks once any initial seeds would be mature. The second set can cause yellowing
 give it some more N, maybe it will push new flowers for you :grin:.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Week 6 is way to far into flower to feed anything.
You could feed an 1/8 tsp of vinegar per gallon to water in to cycle whatever’s left in the soil. But any more than that will throw out new pistils, new growth, and disrupt the flowering hormones

I aim to finish feeding around week 3 or 4.
I like the fan leaves to be loaded with nutrients through flowering stretch, and then let the plant cannibalize itself from there.
So, Im happy with a strong feed at week 6. I like to see the fade start kicking in at the beginning of week 5.

1 Like

19 Likes

Awesome looking fades, hows the smell in that tent?

4 Likes

Looks great! Glad it worked out.

2 Likes

The Muffin and the BBB have a strong blueberry candy stank so far, and the Dutch Passion is a little less on the candy. It’s kinda weird trying to compare them while they are still in the tent with the others, but so far I am convinced this BBB is gonna be a mom I keep around for a while.

Thanks, appreciate you all checking in :seedling: :green_heart:

8 Likes

Leaves are looking pretty done.
Going to need to get some new tric pics

16 Likes

Nice @other_barry looking like they are getting close props :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: I am not 100% sold on them being done by the trics but the leaves dont seem to be allowing much of a choice.

BBNL

Muffin

BBB

Dutch

13 Likes