Blueberry 🔵 Thunderdome

Thanks :slight_smile: I am not 100% sold on them being done by the trics but the leaves dont seem to be allowing much of a choice.

BBNL

Muffin

BBB

Dutch

13 Likes

That BBB is stellar, well they all are, but the BBB wow!

2 Likes

For sure! I couldn’t be more happy, from the stank coming off it, to the way the plant just packed on weight in a really clean way. It also looks like it will be really easy to trim.

1 Like

Are you going to cure the entire plant or make hash?

2 Likes

On this run I plan to cure the whole thing. Depending on female count, I plan to make a lot of hash from the Blueberry Diesel testers I am running next. Haven’t ever made hash from a whole plant before, so that should be interesting.

4 Likes

My understanding and what I have read is that fresh frozen produces a better product.

2 Likes

I don’t have a freezer to dedicate to a whole plant, but I assume I could just snip all buds off and freeze them, without all the stems

2 Likes

Yes, no need to freeze the entire plant.

1 Like

Those look quite done.
Resin matures as it dries and cures, too.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I love Lemonhokos blueberry. I got 7 Bx3 seeds left. I’m going to grow them out and use the best male(s) to impregnate a Pandoras Box plant by subcool. The highs of both were pure sativa euphoria. I think they will go well together. I’m starting this before the next 7 months.

Edit. Will also be making blueberry bx3 f2s.

8 Likes

Definitely make sure to ping me, so I can follow along, when you do. That sounds like a fun project :seedling: :green_heart:

4 Likes

I have Lemonhokos permission to make it. Would be happy to send you seeds when done as long as you remind me I said this

7 Likes

I ran Lem’s Blueberry BX3, it took me 2 packs but I did find an astonishing Blueberry, out of 6-7 girls, they were all very potent…. Up to 27%, but just one had the right terps. The male I chose for the f2 appeared to be sterile, no visible pollen anywhere, but in the end he did wind up getting those girls pregnant :+1:

9 Likes

I’m running a gift plant from Barry it’s a blueberry/NL 7 weeks + 2 days in to flower.

One of her top buds. Pretty flowers!

I hadn’t thought this plant would have been a big yielder, but there’s a decent amount of nice budsites in there.

BTW if you’re looking at those AC infinity auto water drip trays they seem to work pretty well. I change the water and clean the tray about once a week. I’ve been using just Maxibloom at half strength with a pinch of ep salt in Tempe tap water. No bloom boosters nothing other than MB and EPSalt.

Thanks for the opportunity to grow a pretty cool strain, @other_barry

9 Likes

That looks dank as f props @Oheeeoh way to grow :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

How’s it going @other_barry ?

2 Likes

well I have been lazy and not doing the final trim and weigh yet, but I will try to get through that this weekend. I ran all the buds through the bowl trimmer and put them in (small) grove bags. They still need a touchup before I weigh them. I have been scared to see the small weights, lol.

I haven’t set up my tents for my next run, as well. just slackin in general. :seedling: :green_heart:

5 Likes

Sounds pretty nice to me, my life is hectic until the week between X-mas and New Years. Hoping to get some smoke reports :wink:

3 Likes