Bluetooth or analog LED controller survey!

Thats pretty close to what I’m doing…

Channel 1: 2700K (720W)
Channel 2: 5000K (360W)
Channel 3: Far Red (30W)
Channel 4: Photo Red (30W)
Channel 5: Infra Red (30W)
Channel 6: Ultraviolet (30W)

5 Likes

Can I see a pic of your lighting setup so I can picture what you got going on? I’m always looking to further my lighting game

1 Like

I have three racks. Each rack has 6x 2700K SolStrips on a HLG-240H-24B driver and 3x 5000K SolStrips on a HLG-120H-24B driver. Between the racks I have 2x LED Emerson Boards (Far and Photo Red) and 2x Exotic Boards (IR and UV).

The drivers are remote on the other side of the wall in the veg room. I also have my BlueFish controller and Sonoff wifi timers mounted to the panel so it can all be controlled with my phone.

5 Likes

Did you build that whole thing yourself? It’s super sweet bud I really dig it, I’d looked into doing something like that but couldn’t cost effectively source the parts and am not confident soldering or anything more than stripping and splicing. I’d ordered those kingbrite UVs but customs never let them through so I got my money refunded and never even got to try them unfortunately. The optic has the same UV LEDs and added Samsung blue 450nm though

This is the only thing I’ve built so far and it was more just measuring things out in a fixture I made

6 Likes

Well… I had two of the racks already built in my workbench. I got a good deal on the rest of the strips from my buddy.

The only soldering I did was the connectors from the lights to the ceiling and that was probably overkill.

You can see my whole workshop rebuild from design to construction over here.

2 Likes

That’s very good :+1:

1 Like