Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

honestly, this would be the best way. You’d have to rely on the person(s) making selections though, unless they were just straight OP, so you would need someone with some good knowledge/experience in the lines and picking clones from them. I’d love to see it happen though, either in a big warehouse, or light dep in hoops.

that’s cool to hear! I don’t suffer from pain, but it’s nice to hear that other lines hold some medicinal value as well.

yeah, honestly this is where I’m at. I have a pack of Goji F2s from the Co-op, and some additional F2s from other OG members, but like Zephyr, I’m also flowering the Pinesoul clone out right now. The Pinesoul is a Goji F2, so we know there’s some fire in those beans, they just need to be hunted. I’m going to see what’s up with the Pinesoul, I may reverse a spare clone of her this run and hit the TK, Chem 91, Chem D, and Bubba to make fems, but also would like to look through the F2s at some point and possibly find a suitable male to hit back to the Pinesoul. Either way… I would love to see some more of those Goji F2s popped, I bet there’s some heat there.

21 Likes