Tents full of happiness and love ft. Bodhi and friends

Yeah, prob 6 months 'til it’s best, but we all know my hands are gonna be in the cookie jar way before that. :smiling_imp:

Bandaid 7 been hanging for about 11 days now, she’s about ready to be trimmed up.

Other tents are doing well, it’s a kinda boring update over here… but everything is ready to rock.

COB Tent got flipped on July 27th

Pinesoul (Bodhi / Archive’s Clone) | Spell Caster (Doc D / Nobody’sNursery Clone)
Dragon Hammer (Doc D / Nobody’sNursery Clone) | Irene OG (Rudeboi / FarmerJoe’s Clone)
Clusterfunk (Bodhi / OG Member Clone)

Taking bets on who’s going to stretch the most… I think Pinesoul is gonna win, but Spell Caster may come in second, with the BH7 in there.

I’m thinking of reversing one of the clones I have going, but I can’t decide. The Pinesoul clone just rooted, so that’s an option… but I also have all the classics from the SIP tent as options too. They’re all little behind the Pinesoul. TK is another I’ve thought to reverse, but seems played out a bit.

It seems a little silly to reverse one, without really knowing which is my favorite… but I also feel it will be a missed opportunity to make some cool crosses while I’m flowering these cuts. I think TK x Pinesoul sounds pretty cool on paper, or Chem 91 x Pinesoul. I’m open to suggestions though…

Triangle Kush | Chem 91 / Chemdawg
Bubba Kush (Berger) | Chem D

Filled up the rezzes this week, the Bubba seems to be moving faster now, maybe she’ll shoot past the Chem D soon and I can get them flipped to flower. I’ve been pinching and bending the TK and Chem 91 to keep them under control, but may have to do some topping right before flipping. The Chem D has been really branchy… not sure if she’s still coming out of re-veg or just like that, but I’ve been pulling all kinds of lower branches out of her.

Beautiful Sunday in Oregon, I got out on the lake for some kayaking… blazed a couple bowls of Baba Kush out there, it fit the setting well!

24 Likes