Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

I agree! I had a really good and educational experience growing a reproduced heirloom collection from India, the Colorado Sativas/Old World Organics Malana Village sativa hashplant, which was collected in 2014. It wasn’t as rustic as the Cangshan looked in your grows, and was an easy grow with two fairly consistent phenos between two plants. But the overall package was very rustic and sparse grown organically, while also being appealing in terms of vigor, structure and resistance, and beauty honestly. The second OD Malana was grown in a 5g pot with a ton of Jacks and other liquid amendments I use indoors, and the buds are much denser, it wasn’t as pretty of an airy sativa structure but still didn’t get any mold or bugs even in the cool wet alley I grew it in. Pretty interesting seeing how an heirloom reproduced organically responded to salts plus bennies, I still have to compare the smoke between them.

These two plants will probably yield the same dry trimmed weight, is my guess after seeing them dried and binned together:

6 Likes