Dirt Wizard's Magic Wand Factory and Library Lounge

Garden updates:

-Vortex Coop tent is chugging along, just finished Day F17. When I get back to home next week I’ll probably spend Tuesday-Friday harvesting pollen from the dude (first attempt didn’t work, I missed the pollen and just got husks) and then give him the chop to let the seedbearing plants have more room. I have clones of all the Vortex F1s so he can be a stud in the future, pollen collection or not.

Flowering 4x4 tent got reloaded with three more plants, two Big Don mommas repotted into 5G ProCal pots, and the second mystery girl in a 2G fabric pot, the first is in flower already with the two Frogspawn and the Zip Tape.

Frogspawns:

Zip Tape:

Mystery Girl #1, I think this is FDM Janis because it doesn’t look like the Sowah G I grew, I don’t think:

New Big Dons:

Mystery Girl #2, probably Sowah G F2 from @Boozer ?:

Clones and Big Dons coming along nice in the 2x4 under my BSpec panel:

18 Likes

Nice! Just cooking along over here!

5 Likes

Grinding, baby! My train got delayed until the morning so I figured I’d update, still gotta check in on the seeds I just put into plugs two days ago

4 Likes

On the trail to my bike campout and wheeeeee the weather sure spun quickly here from “probably some rain on Friday and likely none Saturday” to “lots of rain Friday and 1.5” on Saturday”! Good thing I stopped when I did on the side of this gravel trail and got my umbrella and poncho up so this park bench is dry around me. I love weather like this especially when I’m in the woods and on my own schedule- so I can post it like this and smoke weed! Durban Poison and Big Don bowls are making the wait for a break in the storms a lot more fun.

I don’t go anywhere in the outdoors if there’s a chance of rain without these two things, after a lifetime of trying different setups this is the best, lightest way to spend a day outside in constant rain and have a decent time of it, the combo is just 600 grams. I have the silver reflective fabric so it doubles as a summer sun umbrella, way more effective than a normal one since it reflects the infrared besides being very lightproof. Add some tall waterproof socks if you wanna stay completely dry, this has been an ex-bicycle courier current bicycle tourist PSA

https://snugpakusa.com/product.php?id=122

8 Likes

Tents look good. Enjoy the ride, supposed to be a crappy rainy weekend.

2 Likes

I’ve been posting a lot in a few other threads with my plants bud here’s some updates (harharhar)

Vortex coop continues, everything good, it’s a fucking mess in there:

Still getting the hang of keeping the tent filled for a perpetual flower thing but it’s getting there, one Copa Zip Tape about to come down, and two of @vernal ’s Frogspawn in another week or less.

Zip Tape:

Malana Garage came down this morning, she was beautiful:

Malana Pasture comes down at my partners house this week, even prettier! She’s the blackest bud I’ve ever seen before other than The Black (Texas Black) from @deep_rob and some Forbidden Fruit cuts, both sourced in NYC from delivery services more than a decade ago.

Vortex and Big Don clones getting rooted under 70w of BSpec:

And a couple new fem seedlings to get rotated into flower before too long, I’m gonna give them a month of 24/0 and then boom it’s Bedtime for Bonzo, this message is @dinopartychucks approved:

27 Likes

That dark malana pasture is quite a beauty. Speaking about malana I’ve stumbled upon this which might help spend your night if you haven’t seen yet :smiley:

P.S oi for the DK song :smiley:

4 Likes

@funkyfunk oi oi!

4 Likes

I had a great weekend in the end, super soggy on the way out and it took a while for it to drain off since things are already saturated, but the weather was great Saturday-Monday for the event and my ride home, I spent Sunday night on the Atlantic coast in an old stone quarry up on a ledge where they took out a car sized rock 200 years ago. Fall and mild winter weeks are my favorite times to get out and camp, I like to stealth camp cool places and it’s easier when there’s fewer people around.

23 Likes

Beautiful pictures! Glad you had good weather.

2 Likes

Dirt where did you get the Malana? It’s a beautiful color as it matured.

4 Likes

It came from Colorado Sativas

4 Likes

@Tejas

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll check it out!

3 Likes

Sounds like a great trip in a nice place. I like that kind of camps too. Thanks for the song!

1 Like

Oh man! What a beautiful spot to spend a minute or two. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I’m hooked on seed preservation, you all! Thinking now about what my next, first non-Coop run will be, news to come here soon but I think it’s time to pop some more seeds now that I can see the end of the Vortex run coming in early November. I promise it’ll be exciting!

9 Likes

Sweet. I’ll be watching.

3 Likes

Found my own reference here to figure out how long these girls have been flowering since I took shit notes, it’ll be Day 70 (roughly) on Monday, looks like Zip Tape is a ten-weeker and Frogspawn maybe eleven.

6 Likes

I’m not a omens and portents guy except for fun, but I’ll take it today, this means it’s going to be a great day for me:

Starting with chopping down this Copa Zip Tape

23 Likes