Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

I also heard that Momentary Lapse Of Reason might be a cross but i also heard that it may not be at all.

1 Like

:thinking:
Makes sense to me! :smile:

3 Likes

Schrodingerā€™s weed seedsā€¦

6 Likes

image image image
@ GLG right now. The drop is live with old and new stuff. Bodhi Is surely being generous with those Berner genetics.

18 Likes

Great looking buds!

2 Likes

Whatā€™s the new and the :gem: 's hard to find to F2 in the future?
Iā€™m looking now and am rather overwhelmed! :rofl:

4 Likes

There are too many. Just depends what youre into. Iā€™d say vintage pakistani x 88g13hp or chem 4 x OMG. Others would probably say Terpenado RMX or Purple Afro.

6 Likes

@CocoaCoir Iā€™m looking at Deepline Alchemy 13 and Razzberry Hashplant so far.

4 Likes

Kandahar blackā€¦ heard really good things.

3 Likes

I have a ā€œproblemā€.

:rofl:

8 Likes

That is the freebie I wouldve picked. It is like a purple chem d bx. Excellent choice. Let the masses pick the cookies.

3 Likes

Anyone know what big j x jopa is? didnā€™t see anything from google searching.

5 Likes

Oh shit thanks for the sneak peak when I was already looking forward to them! :drooling_face:

As far as cookies go itā€™s gonna be hard to beat a Gelato plant I had going for 3 years that was solid daytime smoke and smelt of milk, cream and honey. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Gelato gives me a headache and makes me really angry.

4 Likes

LOL. Noted! No Gelato rage cabbage for @CocoaCoir

3 Likes

Those Pine Apples donā€™t look very limited at allā€¦ that threw my theory way out the window when I saw thisā€¦

12 Likes

If berner fucked him over or used him or what have youā€¦ maybe itll be like 88g13hp but as freebies with berner shit.

3 Likes

Maybe GLG got everyone elseā€™s batch of them :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Hahaā€¦ maybe. I find it really odd that GLG has like 400 packs and Breedersdirect couldnā€™t come up with a single one.

4 Likes

Shows who Bodhi really respects. I need that Pine Apple, I got the ā€œLemon Lassiā€ which is Lavendar Lemonade x Kashmir, would be cool to run both at same time.

11 Likes