Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Generations from now divergent stories of the origins of Momentary Lapse of Reason will link back to the nuggets contained in this thread.

19 Likes

24 Likes

You guys are hilarious.

6 Likes

Youā€™re right about that, but does anybody have any idea of what makes up the "Momentary Lapse " strain?

4 Likes

I was talking to my plant whose ancestors were talking to Bodhi and we both forgot.

8 Likes

evil-laugh

4 Likes

16 Likes

The peanut galleries on fire today

7 Likes

Drops happening tomorrow

23 Likes

I was talking to my ancestors who were talking to their plant who called Bodhi (Iā€™m from the future)

10 Likes

maybe its against shoeā€™s discord policy, but if not, did he list which new gear weā€™re expecting? just curious.

9 Likes

These are the 6 new strains.
Surprised he hasnā€™t yet named a strain Crystal Castle. Someone here should grab that name for their own strain.
Tepenado Remix should read Wookie 7 (not 15) x Strawberry Milk.

EDIT:
3 of the 6 new freebies will be:
PINE APPLE (CONGO KASHMIR X LAVENDER LEMONADE)

CHEM D X PURPLE UNICORN F3

SILVER UNICORN (SSH X PURPLE UNICORN F3)

18 Likes

16 Likes

Summer Break was a listing mistake. Itā€™s actually called ā€œSpring Breakā€

Alsoā€¦ anyone who ordered from Breedersdirect.

I got this message earlier this evening saying that the freebieā€¦ PINE APPLE (CONGO KASHMIR X LAVENDER LEMONADE) was never received after they opened their packageā€¦ that leads me to believe they started selling seeds they didnā€™t actually have in their hands and were just expecting.

She tells me to pick something else. This bummed me out as it was the only reason I ordered with Breedersdirect in the first place. I did notice several minutes after I ordered the ā€œPine Appleā€ freebie was then missing off of the listā€¦ so I suspect either they were expecting very few packs or maybe realized they had none comingā€¦ so it could be one of those ones thatā€™s super limited. I really donā€™t know. All I do know however is that Breedersdirect isnā€™t sending me the freebie I wanted. I chose the ā€œNepali WHP x Everythingā€ at that point since I didnā€™t know what else I could really do. I should have just asked for a refund.

They are however sending me 2 of the ā€œMomā€™s Lemon Cream Pie.ā€

JBC on the other hand updated their website and added ā€œPine Appleā€ to the freebie list before the drop even happened. I wanted to ensure I got one so I placed an order for ā€œPhone Homeā€ and ā€œRaspberry Hashplantā€ just to get the freebie. I actually emailed JBC before paying and told him that I need to be sure my freebie is secure because itā€™s the only reason Iā€™m buying these other packs and he assured me Iā€™d get one.

Thought this all might be worth mentioning just in case others like me are trying to.get the ā€œPine Appleā€ and it does end up being really limited like that ā€œDouble Diesel x Ghashā€ freebie recently was.

I think Breedersdirect just wanted to be first so they listed packs they didnā€™t actually have in hand. Being first brings them some sales they wouldnā€™t probably get from folks like meā€¦ I do wish that they would have called it a ā€œPre-orderā€ and simply said something like ARRIVING SOONā€¦ her exact words wereā€¦ ā€œHiā€¦ his is Michelle with Breeders direct Iā€™m packaging up your order now that Bodhi Seeds just got here and they did not send me any freebie of Pineapple.ā€ So obviously they were taking preorders over the weekend and just not telling us.

15 Likes

Does anyone still fuck around with the tranquil elephantizer remix? My old connect used to run it and had a pheno that smelled like hash and ammonia and it was the sleepiest weed Iā€™ve smoked.

7 Likes

Shoe mentioned he would list the freebies in the Bodhi room of his discord for the preorder people to pick their freebies.

3 Likes

COPA did a version of it as a freebie recently. You can get it on GLG with 2 COPA pack purchase.

^^^^ looks fuckin awesome. A giant plant that makes you fall asleep.

8 Likes

Interesting thanks for the info!

2 Likes

Dammmnnn @syzygy
That lav jack 1 looks incredible
Excellent job bud!

2 Likes

Guys! Youā€™ll never guess what I heard about Bodhis MLOR! He presumes the Momentary Lapse of Reason seeds are in fact a Lavendar Lemonade cross but he isnā€™t 100% positive. I dont remember where I heard that from but its 100% legit! So glad I could tell you guys about it, thought youā€™d like to know! :v: :peace_symbol: :wink:

2 Likes