Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

3 Likes

I might have to lock my phone away in the cupboard for the next few daysā€¦ I donā€™t need any more seeds right now. And watching all these Bodhi drops and people purchasing them is going to drive me nuts :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl: :joy:

:v:

10 Likes

Canā€™t say "I need " anythingā€¦ except probably sell some old packs of seeds Iā€™ve been hanging onto forever and wonā€™t get toā€¦

6 Likes

has anybody ever seen a grow/pic of any lavender cross? maybe someone with that infamous discord access.

cannavore recently posted that he heard lavender was insane - cought my attention, but i have many seeds (lol not nearly as many as some of you guys, but to me they seem like a lot) so im trying to convince myself.

4 Likes

Maybe @Heritagefarms can help. I got Lavender freebies when I bought Platnium Pineapple. Havent cracked the Lavender.

1 Like

Chopped 2 Dread Bread at 67 days, semi firm buds with dense trykes on calyxes, 80% cloudy or pearl and 20% amber. Left seeded lowers on one for a while to mature for sure, pollinated by Pinball Wizard.

11 Likes

Does anyone know, Is the Lavender being used in these new releases the same Lavender thatā€™s in Wookie?

4 Likes

5 Likes

I think the Lavender Lemonade is (Lemon Tree x Wookie 15) - but someone please correct me if Iā€™m wrong.

14 Likes

These lemon skunk crosses are a dime a dozen. Why not just get Lemon Wookie?

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/lemmon-wookie-lemon-diesel-x-wookie/

3 Likes

Ah OK, so itā€™s Lemon tree x wookie? :thinking:

Iā€™m more confused now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Is that Bodhi recreating his own Appalachia from Green Carck and Tres Dawg? Or still using the same H&L appy?

I have too many questions, that realistically I donā€™t need answered, because Iā€™m not getting any of these seeds :sweat_smile::joy:

5 Likes

Move to the seed trading thread :joy:!

2 Likes

Big buddyā€™s lavender was lost. This ones whatever Radio Ridge Nursery has.

7 Likes

Thereā€™s a shit ton of unknowns in this dropā€¦glad you are the ones to run these out! Been years since Iā€™ve seem tester logsā€¦

5 Likes

Lavender Lemonade is a cut of Lemon Wookie (Lem Tree x W15). iā€™ve been told itā€™s insanely terpy.

19 Likes

18 Likes

Thats conflicting information as lemon diesel x wookie is lemon wookieā€¦ but bodhi guide not bodhi himself!

2 Likes

i believe lemon tree used to be called lemon diesel

11 Likes

yeah lol it was before the berner x bodhi collab was announced, the dude at radio ridge was telling me it was insanely terped out. there was more than one selection in the beginning if im not mistaken. There was a #9 and an unnumbered one that i recall. even though the collab caught a lot of flack i bet those zkittlez x lavender lemonade are wild. iā€™ve got a pack of the other one that was attached to the berner collab, razzberry orgasm x Lav Lem. itā€™s at the top of my to do list along with tree of life.

19 Likes

18 Likes