Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Here is an updated pic of a Lemon Wookie I have going outside. I hit her with pollen from a grape lime skunk by Freeborn. While she didn’t take as well as some of the others, there’s still definitely some seeds in there I’m quite excited about. The Lemon terps are very strong, can’t wait to see how the flavor comes through on the smoke. I’m wondering if the pistils are pink because it got pollinated or it would be like that either way?

28 Likes

I was about to get the Purple Afro over at GLG and it sold out! That one looks fire, I was going to get two packs so if anyone F2s that I will trade ya nice things for some

8 Likes
6 Likes

Speaking of lemons…

I’ve got a Lemon Wookie V2 (Lemon G x Wookie) in the neighborhood of Day 55 of 12/12. She’s starting to show her fall colors.

34 Likes

Thoughts on big j x jopa x lavender lemonade? Not sure what the first two are.

6 Likes

I’m Alien. My real name is Al, but truth be told, I’m not from this planet. :alien:

Hahaha I think this one will go quick. Seemed like the other Jager crosses went quick as much flack as that strain gets. Maybe a James Franco cut huh :laughing:.

That MM LL Moms Lemon Cream Pie oooh wee. Cant wait to see someone grow that.

Here’s one of my TK x Iraq Ranya Females

25 Likes

:sob::sweat_smile: @Cannavore is Bodhi Guide lol

He is a well respected member of the canna community and has been a long time tester for and friend of Bodhi’s.

23 Likes

Those sours went fast there’s only 6 left between all of the banks.

4 Likes

Whoa, cool leaf pattern on that with the little guy in the middle there, that one sounds special

2 Likes

The NFT crosses went fast at JBC and GLG, either there arent many AK47xHP or Sour Diesel/HP or eveyone wants those two.

2 Likes

I got the passion fruit hashplant and the moms lemon cream pie, has anyone ran the passion fruit yet?

6 Likes

Further up in this thread, it looks and sounds like a keeper mom.

2 Likes

I have 5x PFhp seeds I plan to run next year. 1st things 1st: :watermelon: hashplant F3 run!

8 Likes

Got dayum those are some chunky leaves

1 Like

Hell yeah! Those watermelon ones sound incredible too good luck with your! Yeah I’m not going to be able to pop mine till next year either I have to many seeds popped right now lol.

4 Likes

Thanks @AmnioticBaptism , I figure with the 5x passionfruit I can either do a seed increase or roll the :game_die: to get 1 female in with the :watermelon: to make a “Lusting the Watermelon” strain.

:rofl:

16 Likes

I have some Vietnamese seeds I’m going to pop at some point mostly once I have enough vertical height to grow them lol and possibly make a cross of the Vietnam and passion fruit and hunt for a hashy sea sativa pheno that won’t take 16 weeks :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

It is hard to plan when there are so many good choices. I have many Girl Scout Cookies (forum cut) x pleiadian love nest . These plants turn into giant thick bushes of bud. The kind that you could turn into a fence if planted correctly. I want to try and just stick one in the corner of my tiny little tent. Probably not a good idea. It is Vietnamese x Kashmir. Some definite instability and risk. Look at this vigor though…

pics from @mr.childs who made the cross

8 Likes

had to double check this in case i was talking outta my ass lol but it turns out i was remembering correctly… this is from a 2019 list from radio ridge, so the Lav Lem has been selected for awhile now I’m guessing!

image_2023-10-04_115854097

19 Likes

i have a few shots of PFHP on @bodhiguide on instagram as well as a shot of Bodhi’s Lush cut (mom of PFHP).

@advancedbuffalo grew it too.

18 Likes