Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Out of respect to Bodhi who is still releasing Ghash-fathered strains, and after speaking w a few well-respected members here, i’m gonna wait a bit before arranging a Co-op f2 of Hollyweed.

So cross your fingers that Wookie 7 x Dreadbread gets accepted for an f2 seedrun.

UPDATE: we got accepted!

26 Likes

Poll is up @BudWhisperer , best of luck.

8 Likes

Thank You very much!

5 Likes

If you speak w Bodhi, can you please ask him to please release Happy Trails (Lush x Wookie 15)?
He mentioned it was coming like 3 years ago but it never made it to the shops. Thanks!

10 Likes

I wonder if it’s the same dude buying it up at the other banks. One guy bought $4388 worth from speak easy wiping out the whole sour stock, all but one purple goji, etc.

3 Likes

I’m gonna take a guess and say that person was Copa!

7 Likes

Hell Yeah. Good for Speak Easy.

1 Like

I’ve made some lavender crosses but have not grown them out yet , I grew the lavender in pure form from soma and there is a thread on here all about it :grin:
It’s defiantly a unique plant.

9 Likes

These arrived quickly…

20 Likes

Are we sure that Lavender Lemonade is not Dynasty’s strain of the same name? It seems out of character for Bodhi and Dynasty to use the same name.

7 Likes

The GSC pleiadian love nest sounds like a fascinating cross.
@BudWhisperer good luck on your co-op vote!

2 Likes

I was fortunate to get a breeder pack from a member here. Plan on going through them when I get a larger tent.

2 Likes

Cookie density/weight with pleiadian love nest high! Oh with cookie flowering time :joy:

1 Like

Could be 8-18++ weeks.

2 Likes

I listed what I think the ideal combination would be :joy: 18 weeks is no where in that description

grabbed the 95’ AK-47 any info on this one?

2 Likes

sorry i should be more specific i meant lavender lemonade (talking about the most recent Bodhi male)

1 Like

bodhi’s pinesoul goji og cut from archive

The ultra dense distinctly spaced smallish buds are pretty OG like.

this photo was a week ago. Here’s a photo of the top I just harvested from the same plant

some more trimmed pinesoul buds, harvested last week

40 Likes

29 Likes

pinesoul live resin hash
fresh frozen food grade alcohol honey oil

blow up

very strong smell for honey oil. bitter dank, fuel, and agave syrup like sweetness in the background. the hash is less sweet smelling than the flower.

The flavor is sweeter than the smell. Tastes good. agave syrup sweetness, butter, there’s a bittersweet fuity savory flavor kind of like goji berry. Like a bitter or slightly burnt dried goji berry.

Good high. the high is a strong non-sedative indica stone with a quick onset and some physical sensation in the limbs. I don’t think I’m really feeling much trace cannabinoid content, feels like a pretty straightforward high thc plant with a high terpene content. I just tried it, so there may be more to the high than that.

33 Likes