Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

To make it even more confusing to your average customer there’s also a Lemon Larry Lavender by Big Buddy Seeds but yet all 3 are totally unrelated… but I can see why someone unfamiliar with things might assume they’re related. There’s so many different crosses out there now that projects sometimes share names solely by coincidence.

7 Likes

Wouldn’t they kinda be related as Bodhi used Big Buddie’s Lavender in Wookie?

17 Likes

Yep. Bodhi used big buddies cut if I remember right. He didn’t pop seeds and find his own. And bb’s cut is one he found in a couple packs of Soma’s lavender.

21 Likes

And be presented as ‘fact’…

2 Likes

Yeah related in the fact that they both use Lavendar but that’d be about the only similarity. I wanted that Big Buddy pack too but it got away from me.

Glad these didn’t.

I’m failing to remember what the WHP acronym means.

18 Likes

watermelon hashplant?

Great work and thanks for posting that! Will be helpful as a reference when exploring pinesoul crosses in the future.

17 Likes

That’s what it is. Yes. Damn brain injury. lol

It gets me now and then. I’ll think I know something and then be in a total fog.

6 Likes

Think it means watermelon hash plant

5 Likes

in case this hasn’t been shared here before

seeming like Pine Apple was meant to be $750 or whatever but now it’s free when you grab two packs from b
:stuck_out_tongue:

20 Likes

Damn that’s crazy

1 Like

They didnt even link to the correct bodhi seeds IG on the page.

Congo Kashmir is available near me for $60 an 1/8.

1 Like

Purple goji and Sour JP is going back up on speakeasy the 4.3k order was cancelled.

4 Likes

I’m shocked :flushed:

1 Like

Lol Berner’s such a dweeb. Cookies didn’t breed shit.

26 Likes

This makes me want a pack now. :laughing:

2 Likes

It is very expensive.

2 Likes

Kashmir Azad is the key addition to what Burner is talking about. It unlocks many different expressions in its’ outcrosses.

I’ve been impressed with everything it touches.

Here’s the Kashmir Azad in veg check out the blades

30 Likes

That could double as a kitchen knife set.

6 Likes

Is the Kashmir azad different than the Kashmir 22?

1 Like

It’s the same really. The Kashmir 22 is just a female, plant #22 Kashmir Azad from a pheno hunt done by Bodhi.

5 Likes