Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

This was done by @Barefrog it says and then worked by bodhi seeds. I’m not sure how accurate that is.

15 Likes

This is correct, our very own Barefrog did this accession!

16 Likes

I got my pack from JBC a few years back. Made f2s and a bunch of outcrosses.

It’s such a unique strain. Really grateful for Bodhi and Barefrog for getting the pure line out.

11 Likes

Is that the same Kashmir that ran through here on the spring box?

4 Likes

I was bewitched by the drop from GLG
Old soul
Soul mate
Twin flame
Joy stick
95AK x 88g13hp
and dat DLA 13 Kandahar :t_rex:

freebs:
Silver unicorn
Big J x Lav Lem
Congo kashmir x Lav Lem
+blackmarket Pole Dancer

Love to see the pinesole crosses, and ive wanted joystick for a little while now
im also a sucker for AK, i plan to run the 95 with the cherryAK i picked up before, should be fun
Glad to see the restock (but my wallet dont)

Grow easy

Happy Friday ya mafff’kas

-Jayy

19 Likes

they have the sour d now 2

5 Likes

Got my order from Speakeasy. That Omakase option is sweet! Even got my very first pack of DLA.

Thank you @SubzeroIceKold for telling me about Speakeasy.

22 Likes

I’m happy I was able to provide a discount to a few of you guys ! Never sleep on bodhi genetics. Man’s one of my favorite for sure. :slight_smile:

That Kandahar black cross looks :weary: amazing

I have a Kandahar cross with long valley royal kush and BOEL afghan

@Uprangewilly

13 Likes

Yeah that one caught my eye instantly.

6 Likes

@Uprangewilly That SFV OG cross is going to be good medicine.

I am very happy with the freebie from JBC. The Greenpoint pack is Old School Glue. I bought it as a gift for my former medical patient. He is flowering his first plant now a generic gorilla glue.

19 Likes

I’m pretty excited to try it. I’m also currently testing some Sun Ra f2 for @Greasy. It is SFV x Wookie. Should be interesting.

10 Likes

Aww yeah! My $ is on it’s way to GLG and i’m looking forward to running these when the chronometer allows!

Please let us know how that Pine Apple turns out @SEMOActivist !

9 Likes

Hot damn!

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I’M WRONG FOLKS but if memory serves correct BOTH Kandahar Black and 88G13/HP have good mold resistance so if this is the case looks like I’ve got another strain to run outdoors in 2024’s summer season in Southern Ontario with the Deep Line Alchemy 13!

:grin:

23 Likes

@Pigeonman " Kandahar Black and 88G13/HP have good mold resistance"

thats great to hear,
ill have to add that to my outdoor run next year

seems like the kandahar is a general favorite,
i enjoy the darkened traits, black/purple buds have me drooling
(now i want to cross a afgan black with the dragons blood, to have a bleeding black plant, oooooooowwweeeeee)

10 Likes

I have no experience with Kandahar black. I have put a few different Bodhi crosses with the 88g13. They are susceptible to bud rot in my experience. They get big and are super dense!
Had this happen with cherry hash plant, blueberry hash plant, kalifornia.

16 Likes

Thanks for thw warning @Emeraldgreen ! Sounds like a good canidate for repeat repetative defoliation and H0Cl fogging from end of August till cropped. Im currwntly doing this with a Buddhas Cane plant that is growing tallboy beercans on sticks for flowers and while there is PM i have it stalemated for now.

8 Likes

It was about 5 years ago. I grew some and my buddy did also. He was a really good outside grower. I started getting bud rot on mine and warned him to check, since his buds were much bigger than mine. He laughed and said they were fine, no visible damage. He lost 2/3 of his harvest unfortunately
I was spraying HOCI. Fogging more effective?

5 Likes

Yes, I agree, lost a bunch of Lazy Lightning to rot a couple seasons back, big super dense buds……

4 Likes

That’s it exactly. Dryer climates it’ll be fantastic. The northeast usa it’s a bit tricky. They definitely yield and are tasty and potent

5 Likes

35 Likes