Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Been away for a week or so and I missed out on all the fun.

Here are a few pieces of information that might be useful regarding Deep Line Alchemy 5, Artifact 1 and Diablo OG/Green Curry OG

From an email exchange between Bodhi and myself

From a DM to Matt

23 Likes

Nice info! So that incense pheno version is the one that’s coming next?

EDIT: nvm it’s the other one that he said was almost done… COFFEE TIME!

10 Likes

Negative. That’s remix 1 that’s unreleased
Remix 2 will use the Mexican chocolate female which I believe is a F2 or F3 of Artifact 1

Interestingly enough, I found a couple chocolate phenos in the S1 I did of DLA 5 along with coffee and powdery kush cologne notes on others.

19 Likes

Interesting! I have the pack of Artifact1 F2 #2 x kashmir azad. That could be the incense pheno. Since he didn’t specifically say it hasn’t been released yet.

10 Likes

He said there were 3 versions, and that 2 are unreleased - “remix”, and “remix v2”. Def possible you got your hands on a pack of the unreleased “remix”. Off that info, the Mexican Chocolate pheno version is def the DLA 5 remix v2. One would think that the version with the original A1 clone would be DLA 5, and the remix’s would be with F2 #2 etc… He also referred to the A1 clone version as being “the first one”. Process of elimination leaves the F2 #2 as being the incense pheno version. You could always post a pic of your pack on IG and tag him in it and ask, but I think you def got the incense pheno!

8 Likes

My reading of @Vagabond_Windy’s post was that the incense pheno is unreleased?

I would think the Dagga Garden packs count as released, given that they came in breeder packs, etc.

7 Likes

IIRC @imstinky got his pack from the last Etsy sale?

4 Likes

Had a chocolate sort of smelling one in the purple afghan kush

3 Likes

the way I read it was the dla version with that incense pheno is unreleased, but not necessarily that the incense pheno by itself hasn’t been released in some other cross.

6 Likes

Yea it’s a little confusing. It boils down to the DLA5 that was released as using either the A1 clone or the incense pheno. He referred to the A1 clone version as being “the first 1”. I take that to mean the first one that was released. The label on that one should say Artifact 1 x 88G13HP. The Mexican Chocolate pheno is the one that’s going to be done soon. No label for that one yet. That leaves the incense pheno as being Artifact 1 F2 #2.

6 Likes

yeah A1 is in DLA5

4 Likes

This is my interpretation as well.

Let’s also not confuse the fact that Bodhi is talking about the Artifact 1 when speaking about “incense pheno “ and hot chocolate “ pheno.

6 Likes

I got my pack from Dagga Garden.

5 Likes

I dont think so. These packs were not available anywhere else. If GLG, JBC, and Headie Gardens had these available, then yea I’d say it was officially released. I think the Dagga stuff is more along the lines of rare packs being donated for fundraisers or something, as they do a lot of that. Or it’s more like getting super limited or unreleased packs off Etsy or something. They don’t even sell any other Bodhi packs. Just rare ones, and only a handful at a time.

This leads me to believe that @imstinky has the incense pheno version. The original DLA5 was sold at all the seedbanks. The A1 clone was the first one, as Bodhi said. The Hot chocolate version isn’t even done yet. The incense version is literally the only version that isn’t accounted for so far, but does explain @imstinky’s pack

10 Likes

@VAhomegrown This is convincing detective work, and I have noticed that Dagga mostly has packs that aren’t available elsewhere, which to me is what a full release means. I think in Bodhi seed label terms these would be a “limited release” like we’ve seen a lot of things labeled as over the years, but in this case he probably just hasn’t let the other banks have them yet?

9 Likes

I mistakenly used the word “being” instead of “using”. That part is def not lost on me lol. I edited my post. Sorry for the confusion!

6 Likes

Oh I know I’m right lol. Stinky got the incense! If I AM wrong, it’s the hot chocolate version. But the pheno in his Kashmir Azad cross is def not the original A1 clone

9 Likes

That’s the name of the grow log right there

8 Likes

Glad to see the thread get back on track and great discussions being had :green_heart:

7 Likes

For anyone confused I was using the different descriptions of the DLA5 mothers and their release status to figure out which pheno was in his Kashmir Azad cross. It’s def not the A1 clone, and I don’t believe it to be the Hot Chocolate version. I think he did his work with the A1 incense pheno mom already, and is now working the Hot Chocolate mom side of things. So he would have the incense pheno in his KA cross. I’m def open to being wrong though lol

11 Likes